X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courage and Carolina head to Disneyland - The National Pardoned Turkeys

Princeton turkey to get presidential pardon :: WRAL.com

A Princeton turkey is headed to the White House and then to Disneyland.

President Barack Obama will give a presidential pardon to Courage on Wednesday in an annual ceremony in the Rose Garden. An alternate turkey, Carolina, will be on stand-by in case Courage is unable to perform his duties.

After the pardon, Courage will be flown to Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif., to serve as grand marshal of the annual Thanksgiving Day parade there.

Following the parade, Courage and Carolina will settle into their new home in Frontierland at Disneyland.

Courage and Carolina were raised on the Worley Family Farm, a contract grower for Butterball supplier Goldsboro Milling Company, Inc.
    The "Thanks For Giving" Parade will be held at 10 AM on Thanksgiving Day at Disneyland.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Courage and Carolina head to Disneyland - The National Pardoned Turkeys

Weeeee! I hope there isn't a long line to see the turkeys.

Comment

What do they do with last years pardoned turkey? Do they eat it? How long does the turkey stay at the park? I thought I saw his pen still set up a few months ago but didint see the turkey. I bet hes delicious.

Comment

I hear they are going to be on display right next to the Turkey Leg stand.
        Growing older is manditory
        Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X