This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/18: Halloween Tips & Treats

Still not decided about what to do?, Last year for Hallowed Haunting Grounds, More... Discuss it all here, or make your own suggestions!
    "Politics is the profession whereby the inevitable is made to seem a great human achievement" - Quentin Crisp

Re: 10/18: Halloween Tips & Treats

Somehow it just doesn't feel like October until Al puts up his annual Halloween article. Thanks for the tips and looking forward to checking them out this year!!
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
    sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Yeah thanks Al. I'm definitely going to check out the haunting grounds this year. To think, I've lived in LA for 5 years and never seen it! For shame!!

Comment

Thanks AL Hugs
        :crazylegs

Comment

I'm very excited now that I live just down the street from the Haunting Grounds! And the folks behind Disney, man they're fun!
          So full of Disney Magic, my eyes are blue.

Comment

Love the Article! But no mention of AMC's Monsterfest???

Comment

So, the only update we get this week is about Halloween stuff around SoCal? Where's the park news? Where's the DCA bashing? I feel so cheated!!!

Comment

Originally posted by danyoung
                Where's the DCA bashing? I feel so cheated!!!
                LOL guess we'll have to wait till the Halloween Parties to find out...
                I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
                sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Al,

I cannot belive that you did not mention the Los Angeles Live Steamers Railroad Museum's Ghost Train Ride. This is the 5th year that the Live Steamers have done a Halloween display and each year we have gotten a little more advanced. This year we even have a tribute to Disney and Pirates. We are going to be open on Oct 28, 29, 30, and 31 this year from 7P-930P. Donation ticket prices are $2.00 for adults and $1.00 for children. Visit our website at www.lals.org. Come out and see us!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X