Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

MAW Episode 7 and STAR WARS Special/ STAR WARS Special Logo

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAW Episode 7 and STAR WARS Special/ STAR WARS Special Logo

Hey GUYS! Please visit: BLOG.MICEATWORKPODCAST.COM For our greatest episodes yet! Also, check out our new Star Wars Special Logo: Be sure to check out our podcast at: BLOG.MICEATWORKPODCAST.COM and on iTunes!
    "Ian, in life, whatever you do, DO NOT give up your dreams and goals of the past, present, and future and only then will you be successful!" - Walter Elias Disney

Re: MAW Episode 7 and STAR WARS Special/ STAR WARS Special Logo

Love the podcasts! They're informative, well researched, and thoroughly enjoyable. These guys have a good thing going and I think we MiceChatter's should all support them in their endeavor. After all, they're doing it for us! It may be a little rough around the edges sometimes, but it is a labor of love that is still in it's infancy and deserves to be listened to (and commented upon) by all of us as this could easily become a community effort.. Be sure to leave a comment for the episode(s) you listen to as they are read, and responded to. Mine even caused a couple of changes based on my input. This is a podcast by fans, for fans. I can't say enough for this. The "reporters" are all passionate about their seperate fields of "expertise" and each compliments the multi-host format quite nicely. Give these guys a chance, you won't be disappointed. One of the hosts even scored a preview of WoC a couple of days BEFORE the "Media Night" event AND the premeire to the general public. How cool is that!
    Last edited by Crazee4mm; 09-07-2010, 05:28 PM.
    One Special Friend is All it Takes to Get You Through a Bad Day. And One Good One is Better Than a Dozen Casual Ones

Comment

Originally posted by Crazee4mm View Post
      Love the podcasts! They're informative, well researched, and thoroughly enjoyable. These guys have a good thing going and I think we MiceChatter's should all support them in their endeavor. After all, they're doing it for us! It may be a little rough around the edges sometimes, but it is a labor of love that is still in it's infancy and deserves to be listened to (and commented upon) bu all of us. Be sure to leave a comment for the episode(s) you listen to as they are read, and responded to. Mine even caused a couple of changes based on my input. This is a podcast by fans, for fans. I can't say enough for this. The "reporters" are all passionate about their seperate fields of "expertise" and each compliments the multi-host format quite nicely. Give these guys a chance, you won't be disappointed. One of the hosts even scored a preview of WoC a couple of days BEFORE the "Media Night" event AND the premeire to the general public. How cool is that!
      Thanks for the endorsement. We have been altering the format recently. We are now writng scripts for our segments where before we just researched and improvised so it will sound more natural. We also just launched our twitter.
      https://twitter.com/MAWpodcast
      listener feedback is incredibly important and starting now Listeners will get to pick the subject we talk about. So tweet us what you want us to talk about.

Comment

That's good to hear. I always give credit where it is due (and, as you know, "constructive criticisms" as well). Glad to see that they are not received as a sign of agression but as a comment on how I believe things could be better executed. Scripts or not, I like the quality of the info as well as the opinions/experiences of the participants. I mean what I say and if I'm praising or critiquing, I meant it at the time I typed it. Life's too short to just tell people what they want to hear all the time. I'd hate it if that's all my friends told to me as well. I have put the podcast "link" in my "favorites" and check it at least every other day to see if there's something new. Glad to hear that you are refining the process so that the podcasts aren't such a "birthing" process but a naturally flowing tide of info being passed along to our eager ears.
        One Special Friend is All it Takes to Get You Through a Bad Day. And One Good One is Better Than a Dozen Casual Ones

Comment

Originally posted by Crazee4mm View Post
          That's good to hear. I always give credit where it is due (and, as you know, "constructive criticisms" as well). Glad to see that they are not received as a sign of agression but as a comment on how I believe things could be better executed. Scripts or not, I like the quality of the info as well as the opinions/experiences of the participants. I mean what I say and if I'm praising or critiquing, I meant it at the time I typed it. Life's too short to just tell people what they want to hear all the time. I'd hate it if that's all my friends told to me as well. I have put the podcast "link" in my "favorites" and check it at least every other day to see if there's something new. Glad to hear that you are refining the process so that the podcasts aren't such a "birthing" process but a naturally flowing tide of info being passed along to our eager ears.
          We take fan commentary very seriously. Just wish we had more of it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X