Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

12/9: Jack of all Trades, Master of Fun - Part II

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/9: Jack of all Trades, Master of Fun - Part II

Sue concludes her chat with Disneyland's first president Jack Lindquist about his new book "In Service to the Mouse" - Discuss it here...

DIRECT ARTICLE LINK: Jack Lindquist Interview Part Two - MiceAge.com
    "Politics is the profession whereby the inevitable is made to seem a great human achievement" - Quentin Crisp

Re: 12/9: Jack of all Trades, Master of Fun - Part II

You had me at the name "Jack Lindquist"... but it was nice to hear what I would be buying. It didn't take too long (or too much pressuring) to get me to buy that book, I bought it weeks ago right when I heard it was available.

Comment

Originally posted by Athlonacon View Post
      You had me at the name "Jack Lindquist"
      Me too. I love that guy. So creative and straight forward. A real tell it like it is sort of guy.

In the days before slick "Disney Parks' promotions with no heart, there was a man named Jack who pieced together quirky, fun and unique promotions which we still remember to this day!

Thank you Sue! Fantastic stuff for the Disney fans. And THANK YOU Jack, I look forward to reading your book:

-Dusty
      Last edited by Dustysage; 12-09-2010, 12:55 PM.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
      Save

Comment

Nice Interview! :thumbup:

Timekeeper
        sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
        Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

I want to know what he thinks of a certain park entrance option....

Comment

is the book not available on amazon? is the official site the only place to purchase? and i'm assuming it will be available to buy even at the signings that are in the libraries?

i obviously need this book.
            "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X