This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/7: Nice Kitty

Kevin takes a look at Bush Gardens Tampa's Cheetah coaster, More... Discuss it all here...

DIRECT ARTICLE LINK: Nice Kitty - MiceAge.com
    "Politics is the profession whereby the inevitable is made to seem a great human achievement" - Quentin Crisp

Re: 6/7: Nice Kitty

Thanks, Kevin! We're headed to Florida next month, and I expect this will be on our list of must-do attractions.

Rhino Rally . . . sigh. We only rode it once, but we laughed the whole way. We will miss it!
    "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
    raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

Ummm... the new coaster is called Cheetah HUNT. Cheetah Chase was the Mad Mouse coaster in the Timbuktu section of the park, which was recently renamed Sand Serpent to avoid any confusion.

Comment

Hmm... I wonder what happened. I could have sworn I did a search/replace for "chase" before submitting the story just because I knew this was going to be an issue in my head. We shall fix. Good catch, my apologies.
        Kevin Yee
        MiceAge Columnist

I am the author of several Disney books:
        Jason's Disneyland Almanac - a daily history of Disneyland
        Walt Disney World Hidden History - tributes, homages, and ride remnants at WDW
        Your Day at the Magic Kingdom
        Mouse Trap
        Tokyo Disney Made Easy
        101 Things You Never Knew About Disneyland
        Magic Quizdom (The Disneyland Trivia Book)

“The press [should be] a watchdog. Not an attack dog. Not a lapdog. A watchdog. Now, a watchdog can't be right all the time. He doesn't bark only when he sees or smells something that's dangerous. A good watchdog barks at things that are suspicious.” – Dan Rather

Comment

Neptune helped Pablo the Penguin across the equator... it was a physical barrier and he helped lift it up to let him pass. He was in a bathtub no less (Pablo, not Neptune), lol!

Comment

Line cutters will be labeled cheetahs, so watch out!

Comment

Question: does the photo have to be current or not, for the contest?

Timekeeper
              sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
              Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

The photo does NOT have to be current. I should have said that in the article!
                Kevin Yee
                MiceAge Columnist

I am the author of several Disney books:
                Jason's Disneyland Almanac - a daily history of Disneyland
                Walt Disney World Hidden History - tributes, homages, and ride remnants at WDW
                Your Day at the Magic Kingdom
                Mouse Trap
                Tokyo Disney Made Easy
                101 Things You Never Knew About Disneyland
                Magic Quizdom (The Disneyland Trivia Book)

“The press [should be] a watchdog. Not an attack dog. Not a lapdog. A watchdog. Now, a watchdog can't be right all the time. He doesn't bark only when he sees or smells something that's dangerous. A good watchdog barks at things that are suspicious.” – Dan Rather

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X