Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Five Legged Goat - Welcome Communicore Weekly - Our Newest Video Podcast

You're invited to be the first to enjoy the inaugural episode of Communicore Weekly.

This week, our lovable geeks, George and Jeff, introduce these fabulous segments:
    • THIS WEEK IN DISNEY HISTORY!
    • GEORGE'S BOOK OF THE WEEK!
    • SORCERERS OF THE MAGIC KINGDOM!
    • THE FIVE LEGGED GOAT!

All that, and a whole lot of fun.

Hope you enjoy their antics. If you did, please share this video with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: The Five Legged Goat - Welcome Communicore Weekly - Our Newest Video Podcast

I'll have to check this out when I get home, you got me at five legged goat.

Comment

Re: The Five Legged Goat - Welcome Communicore Weekly - Our Newest Video Podcast

We hope you guys all enjoy it!

TikiRoomLiz - Haha, we had to cut out the beginning of that segment, but we came up with "Five Legged Goat" as a segment name before we even figured out what the heck is was going to be.

But now...it totally fits!
      Read my columns on MiceChat.com!
      Listen and watch Communicore Weekly!
      Friend Me On Facebook!
      Follow Me On Twitter!

Comment

Really enjoyed this video and just can't wait to see what else you guys come up with. So much fun. Just perfect for the MiceTube!!!

-Dusty
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Brilliant.

Comment

Thanks, Sam!
            Read my columns on MiceChat.com!
            Listen and watch Communicore Weekly!
            Friend Me On Facebook!
            Follow Me On Twitter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X