Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop bugging Al!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stop bugging Al!

    [Begin Rant]

    Everytime I log on and see people asking Al where his updates are it makes me cringe. Al provides a free service (a darn good one) at what I am assuming is his expense. If the man can't update right away, I am sure he has a reason. And even if the reason is that he doesn't feel like it, (and I don't think it ever is), who are we to judge?

    Al and the gang give us there blood sweat and tears at no expense... who are you to cry out for more?

    [End Rant]

    P.S. All hail Al :bow:

    P.P.S. Send these good people some money with those donation boxes... mice chat too... you know they all deserve it
    I didn't say a word.

  • #2
    Originally posted by egroeg
    Everytime I log on and see people asking Al where his updates are it makes me cringe. Al provides a free service (a darn good one) at what I am assuming is his expense.
    I am not bugging him... If I ever meet the guy, I feel like I should him breakfast! You know? (Pardon the pun) But it is just a little food for thought.
    Check out my other blog:

    Comment


    • #3
      It's always better than everyone not asking for another update.

      Comment


      • #4
        Well, oour rules here don't include not asking Al where his updates are, so, ask away. I just won't guarantee you'll get any answers.

        And, if a thread bugs you, feel free not to read it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Met Al last Sunday, bugged him then, but won't be bugging him anymore, unless I course I run into him again!
          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
          it's what they are like in their HEART!


          - Wolfette

          Comment


          • #6
            There is no "Al".. Al stands for "artifical lambaster" he/it is a search engine/ algorythm that searches Disney missgivings and reports them. I went to his "Home' and it is an empty room with a moldy pop tart tied to a Mac IIe and a bunch of wires. The real "Al" passed away in a fatal Skyway accident years ago and was covered up during the Pressler reign of terror. Don't bug him of he'll/it'll hack the living daylights out of your system.
            "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

            [FONT=Arial Narrow]

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cousin Orville
              There is no "Al".. Al stands for "artifical lambaster" he/it is a search engine/ algorythm that searches Disney missgivings and reports them. I went to his "Home' and it is an empty room with a moldy pop tart tied to a Mac IIe and a bunch of wires. The real "Al" passed away in a fatal Skyway accident years ago and was covered up during the Pressler reign of terror. Don't bug him of he'll/it'll hack the living daylights out of your system.
              Shhhhhhhhhh quiet, they'll hear you.

              MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

              Find us on Facebook:

              .

              How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,














              Comment


              • #8
                :lol: :bow: :lol: :bow: Oops, heard ya! AKA - Al LOL!
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!


                - Wolfette

                Comment


                • #9
                  Al loves it. Nothing better than to feel needed or wanted. He purposely makes you and me wait, just so he can read, and gloat over, endless posts awaiting his updates. He is good at marketing himself!

                  -Chris
                  This user stole the identity of one of our moderators and created a sock puppet using her name, picture, personal information, and links. As a result, he was banned. Other Disney sites are being warned. If you suspect that a new member is (Steak) in sock-puppet form, please let the Mod team know.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Al bugs me!
                    I find it hard
                    It's hard to find
                    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Cousin Orville
                      There is no "Al".. Al stands for "artifical lambaster" he/it is a search engine/ algorythm that searches Disney missgivings and reports them. I went to his "Home' and it is an empty room with a moldy pop tart tied to a Mac IIe and a bunch of wires. The real "Al" passed away in a fatal Skyway accident years ago and was covered up during the Pressler reign of terror. Don't bug him of he'll/it'll hack the living daylights out of your system.
                      Once he hacked my system so now every time I open up my operating system I now see IHOPs Breakfast menu on the opening screen...

                      Dang, that was annoying....
                      Check out my other blog:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Steak
                        Al loves it. Nothing better than to feel needed or wanted. He purposely makes you and me wait, just so he can read, and gloat over, endless posts awaiting his updates. He is good at marketing himself!

                        -Chris
                        More updates Please!!

                        Hope this helps fill the gloat meter a little more

                        Please, Please more updates!!

                        I really look forward to what Al has to say and to this site for that matter- it seems to be a great collection of very knowledgable and caring Disney Fanatics.

                        Keep up the great work and I agree with the statement that goods things don't come free - Use the donation boxes and Keep Mice Age alive and well fed. Muffins are expensive ya know! Especially at Disneyland

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by egroeg
                          [Begin Rant]

                          Everytime I log on and see people asking Al where his updates are it makes me cringe. Al provides a free service (a darn good one) at what I am assuming is his expense. If the man can't update right away, I am sure he has a reason. And even if the reason is that he doesn't feel like it, (and I don't think it ever is), who are we to judge?

                          Al and the gang give us there blood sweat and tears at no expense... who are you to cry out for more?

                          [End Rant]

                          P.S. All hail Al :bow:

                          P.P.S. Send these good people some money with those donation boxes... mice chat too... you know they all deserve it

                          [AGREE]

                          :bow:

                          [/AGREE]












                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ORDDU: One of these days, I hope to brew just the right potion to make Al fall in love with me....or maybe I'll brew the potion for DustySage, instead. Either way, I'll end up with quite a HUNK!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Witches of Morva
                              ORDDU: One of these days, I hope to brew just the right potion to make Al fall in love with me....or maybe I'll brew the potion for DustySage, instead. Either way, I'll end up with quite a HUNK!!!
                              The thought of that happening has me in hysterics for a whole host of reasons. :lol:

                              You are too much, Morva :bow:
                              I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
                              sigpic



                              Founding Member of the BA!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X