This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Al Dead?

What happened to Al... did he die?, was he on the jim hill tour, and now is under the hot lights of DLR security, sleep deprevation with loud six flags music?

What's up...Al we need you back...all the other updaters are pretenders!
    When it's time to go home and visit...It's time to go to Disneyland!!!

Originally posted by cj843
    What's up...Al we need you back...all the other updaters are pretenders!
    Hey! I like the other updates, especially the ones about DLP and TDL. I think AL is just saving up for the mother of all updates. I wait eagerly.

Comment

Me too- I hope it is a good one!
      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
      Help support the site you love:
      -Visit the MiceChat store
      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
        Hey! I like the other updates, especially the ones about DLP and TDL. I think AL is just saving up for the mother of all updates. I wait eagerly.
        I agree! Alain Littaye has written some wonderful pieces as a guest columnist and for the first time it makes me consider a trip to DLP the next time I'm in France. Bet Al has a whopper of a story in the works.
        "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

There will probably be some inane "har-dee-har" moment tomorrow.. just watch.. it should be amusing for about 3 seconds.

Comment

Nice to find out that it's not just me who's noticed!
            The other articles have been nice (I really liked the MK comparisons), but there's only one Al. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by nish221
              but there's only one Al. :-)
              You got that right.
              That Guy!

Comment

There is no Al. "He" is a fabrication, most of "his" articles are written by a collective of disgruntled CMs. "A.L.L.U.T.Z" actually stands for "Association of Laid-off Laborers United to Topple DiZney" (the final "Z" used to avoid legal action). Since Bob Iger was announced as Eisner's heir, the group has had to lay low due to a possible conflict of interest involving one of their senior members.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacon
                  There is no Al. "He" is a fabrication, most of "his" articles are written by a collective of disgruntled CMs. "A.L.L.U.T.Z" actually stands for "Association of Laid-off Laborers United to Topple DiZney" (the final "Z" used to avoid legal action). Since Bob Iger was announced as Eisner's heir, the group has had to lay low due to a possible conflict of interest involving one of their senior members.
                  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I KNEW IT!!!!!

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                    I also enjoy the other articles

It isn't neccesarily that Al has a large update in the works it could simply be that he's waiting for there to be enough news to formulate a significant update I mean look at how lacking our photo updates have been with new pics?

Al has said before that he reports when there is something to report I think
                    "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

Tomorrow he'll probably post his usual April Fools Day article (remember "WaltMart" ? ).

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Minion
                        Tomorrow he'll probably post his usual April Fools Day article (remember "WaltMart" ? ).
                        Man that was a classic- I sent that article to everyone I knew! The photoshop was AWESOME! I would pay money to get ahold of the pictures from that article.

But now there is a forum to discuss the articles, how many people are not only going to believe it, but talk non stop about it! Especially since its been a few weeks since the real update!

It better be good Al

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

he is back from the dead in in the red with his money but back!!!! (LOL.. couldn't help- but tie that in)

Comment

I have heard a lot about last year's article. Is it archived anywhere?
                            Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                            And I can tell you 'bout today
                            And how I picked you up and everything changed
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain
                            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse