X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Kevin

Hey Kevin,
    My dad bought me "101 Things you Never Knew About Disneyland" and "Magic Quizdom". I just wanted to say thanks for doing such a great job, they are my two favorite books.
    -Colin S.

Re: Thanks Kevin

Thanks for the kind comments!! We do work hard to keep those as updated as we can.
    Kevin Yee
    MiceAge Columnist

I am the author of several Disney books:
    Jason's Disneyland Almanac - a daily history of Disneyland
    Walt Disney World Hidden History - tributes, homages, and ride remnants at WDW
    Your Day at the Magic Kingdom
    Mouse Trap
    Tokyo Disney Made Easy
    101 Things You Never Knew About Disneyland
    Magic Quizdom (The Disneyland Trivia Book)

“The press [should be] a watchdog. Not an attack dog. Not a lapdog. A watchdog. Now, a watchdog can't be right all the time. He doesn't bark only when he sees or smells something that's dangerous. A good watchdog barks at things that are suspicious.” – Dan Rather

Comment

I have "101 Things...." too and plan on bringing it to Disneyland when I go.

Comment

Good stuff, Kevin. Your columns, including the most recent one, brings more information to those that are not local to Central Florida. I know because I used to live there and, even though I now live in Las Vegas and grew up in Orange County, I find your information so very incisive and on the mark (yeah, that's repetative.). Thanks for what you do! Your information brings so much more to this site for people (like myself) that know what you're talking about and still for those that have never (or seldom) have experienced WDW in recent times. Thanks again!

Comment

What I want to know is...When does the next addition come out? I'm sure you can find another 100 things about Disneyland!!! or, I know much to many MiceChat members...But how 'bout DCA??!!!!!
          sigpic
          Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I bought '101' too. I love it. Kevin rocks.

Comment

I actually have a DCA list, but it's not tributes to bygone rides (more like details you'd never notice that have a story to them). But it's only up to 45, and that's not an interesting title at all!

The next book will be WDW specific, and should be announced in another month or so.

This was probably obvious, but thank YOU to all of you. Without readers, all books are pointless
              Kevin Yee
              MiceAge Columnist

I am the author of several Disney books:
              Jason's Disneyland Almanac - a daily history of Disneyland
              Walt Disney World Hidden History - tributes, homages, and ride remnants at WDW
              Your Day at the Magic Kingdom
              Mouse Trap
              Tokyo Disney Made Easy
              101 Things You Never Knew About Disneyland
              Magic Quizdom (The Disneyland Trivia Book)

“The press [should be] a watchdog. Not an attack dog. Not a lapdog. A watchdog. Now, a watchdog can't be right all the time. He doesn't bark only when he sees or smells something that's dangerous. A good watchdog barks at things that are suspicious.” – Dan Rather

Comment

Okay, I'll be patient for the DCA book!!!
                sigpic
                Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

:yea: :lol: LOL

Comment

I have been a avid miceage fan for about a year and you are by far the best person on there. Very insightful and thought out columns, I just wish I did what you did. Keep up the good work and take care of that new baby.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X