This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/3: Luck of the Draw

An update to Lucky's show? WDW Update, Books, Mailbag. Talk about it all here!
    "Politics is the profession whereby the inevitable is made to seem a great human achievement" - Quentin Crisp

Awesome update Kevin! I can't believe that Disney won't credential online reporters. This think that online articles are AS important if not MORE important as newspapers and magazines. I think that this is a disgrace and am mad that Disney is too stupid to realize that the hardcore Disneyites are internet freaks too!
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

Enjoyed the news about the 50th! We're finally a heartbeat away from the scheduled May 5th Disneyland Resort announcement, as well as those at Disney-Mgm and Epcot (and perhaps the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom as well).

The on-line media is certainly more independent than the traditional establishment, and, their interest in Disney, in my opinion, more genuine, by and large. Many website journalists write from the perspective of having actually worked at the parks as CM's, etc. They started where it all started - "with a mouse". The Disney echelon is blowing it, especially in view of the fact that the Internet offers a uniquely entertaining forum for the average fan in terms of enjoying the opportunity to interact with the media.

In terms of the present, Disneyland's Space Mountain 2 announcement will be the most exciting, by far. Disney-MGM's Lights, Motors, Action! is another awesome attraction. The Soarin' clone just doesn't do it for me - can't wait for the new ride film that is rumored to happen a few years down the road!

In the meantime, I'm on pins and needles about both Espedition Everest and Rock-It Mountain! These are verey COOL times.

Regarding Chester and Hester...

Now that the excruciating "Everybody Walk the Dinosaur" sing-a-long is gone, we can cross our Lucky fingers that the word will prove true that C + H will not be too far behind. Bury them in the dinosaur digs - bury 'em alive!
      Last edited by Ride Warrior; 05-04-2005, 05:50 PM.
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X