This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/29: Another Land, Part II

Guest columnist Tonny Schonewille concludes his photo tour of Holland's De Efteling theme park. Discuss it here!
    "Politics is the profession whereby the inevitable is made to seem a great human achievement" - Quentin Crisp

Re: 9/29: Another Land, Part II

Thanks for this. Wow, I'll give them credit, the flying dutchman looks exciting. That themeing is top notch.

Comment

The next time I'm there this is in the top 5 on my list of must see tourist spots. I love the architecture.
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

WOW!
        What an amazing trip report. That looks like that most Beatiful park I have ever seen!

Comment

Yes, it looks wonderful...charming with some thrills, too.

Until I got to that last picture! Holy $%@* -- that thing looks terrifying to an acrophobe like me!!

Comment

The Pagode ride I love. Such a majestic and imaginative take on what is basically a crane, haha. Take the blurb alone:

Ever flown in a Thai temple?
            Well, let me see, a Thai temple you say?

Comment

wow, i think ive been here...about 10-12 years ago.
              its gone up in the world since then. think i will have to make a return trip
              We Play Rock and Roll

Comment

Nice to read something about the best themepark from my own country! But although a very good themepark (a lot of charm and nostalgia), Disneyland Paris still is my number one thempark!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X