This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/6: It's That Time of Year

Sue takes a look at Santa Clause 3 and a live stage show at the El Capitan. Discuss it here...
    "Politics is the profession whereby the inevitable is made to seem a great human achievement" - Quentin Crisp

Re: 11/6: It's That Time of Year

Now I gotta change my profile to "I like Disney cheese"!

Nice review. I have to hit the El Cap next time I'm down south. And that snow like on Main St. just gets me every time.
    -AmandasDad

Comment

What is it about Disney that is so Magical?

It's the cheese...
      Check out my other blog:

Comment

This is one of those great "things to do" before the hoilday rush. Thanks for the update. I haven't seen this movie yet. But will soon, even if it is in the "cheese factor rating".
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

That update gave me the warm and fuzzies.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Thanks for the trip report to the El Capitan. I haven't seen a movie there in a while and regrettably missed seeing The Little Mermaid due to vacation. I may have to check out Tim Allen's latest opus. The cheese may be too good to pass up.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X