This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/10: Book Your Flights

Sue takes a look at the upcoming schedule of releases at the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood. Share your thoughts on the upcoming list of movies here!
    "Politics is the profession whereby the inevitable is made to seem a great human achievement" - Quentin Crisp

Re: 1/10: Book Your Flights

Looks like it will be a busy few months at the El Capitan. Plus, I checked the Disney website and saw that they are offering some sort of advanced sale to "Meet The Robinsons" for Annual Passholders. I can't say exactly what it is though because every time I click on the link it takes me back to the home page (I swear that site has so many bugs in it).

Comment

Does anybody recommend the best seat section at the El Capitan?
      Less work is Good. More Football and Disney is even Better.

GO BOLTS!!!

Cal-Pro Real Estate Inspections
      Bakersfield, CA.
      www.CalProInspections.com

Comment

Personally...I love to sit in the balcony in the first row. When we go we always have the same seats, it's a tradition for us. I have never sat below but Im sure the seats are great!!!
        HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

The balcony is the best I think. Great view of the Wurlitzer and no one in front of you if you can get the rail. But no matter what it's always a good time. I love going there for "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and "The Haunted Mansion" was a lot of fun with the Displays of the sets in display. Go early and spend the day, Lots of stuff to see in the area too.
          "Just Keep Swimming, Swimming,Swimming, Just Keep Swimming......."

Comment

:yea:

"Imagination is more important than knowledge..."
            -Albert Einstein
            sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X