This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/30: Desktop Soarin'

Guest Columnist Alain invites you to fly along via Google Earth's new features, no passports needed! Discuss your flights here!
    "Politics is the profession whereby the inevitable is made to seem a great human achievement" - Quentin Crisp

Re: 8/30: Desktop Soarin'

Just a note that I found Maps Live from Microsoft now has 3D buildings of all of the Florida Disney and Universal parks and they're already loaded once you have the program, and so far look like they have more buildings in those parks than Google's
    My Blog: http://imagineeringmind.wordpress.com

Parks Visited: MK - EPCOT - DHS - DAK - DL - DCA - HKDL - TDL - TDS

Comment

Good to know. I'm having more fun with these programs. Good thing I actually have time to waste at work!

Comment

Fantastic! I just killed another three hours of my day on the Internet!:yea:

Comment

Did anyone else have trouble with the astrojets and Space Mountain in WDW? Mine came in floating way above the map.

Comment

Originally posted by danyoung View Post
            Did anyone else have trouble with the astrojets and Space Mountain in WDW? Mine came in floating way above the map.
            Hello, Alain here . Just try again, and if i don't works - if the 3D download buildings are still floating - it may come from the "graphic card" of your computer .
            Also, i recommand to all of you to close all other programs before you start google earth, as i've noticed that the GE program "ask a lot" to the computer.

For "Barbossa" : glad you love it ....and yes, it's a great - and contemplative - way to spend 3 hours of your day, just soaring over the world!
            Last edited by loaloa; 08-31-2007, 01:42 AM.
            http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/

Comment

I love looking at these aerial views. I only wish that they'd let us know what date the image was taken.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X