• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Charlie & Lola' third season debuts this weekend

Charlie & Lola Third Season Debuts This Weekend

AnimationWorldNetwork
    October 11, 2007

Disney Channel will debut the third season of CHARLIE AND LOLA, the preschool series about a pair of supportive siblings, on Saturday, Oct. 13 (11:30 am, ET/PT) during the learning-focused Playhouse Disney programming block. The new season consists of 14 episodes in which considerate seven-year-old big brother Charlie patiently helps his feisty yet endearing four-year-old sister Lola through preschool-age challenges, such as school, coping with change, fear of thunder, first sleepovers and going to the eye doctor.

Based on the award-winning children's book series by Lauren Child, CHARLIE AND LOLA is characterized by its 2D digital animation combined with paper cutout, fabric design, real textures, photo-montage and archive footage.

The show will air daily at 11:30 am, ET/PT during the Playhouse Disney programming block.

CHARLIE AND LOLA is a production of London-based Tiger Aspect Prods. The series was created by author and illustrator Lauren Child. Claudia Lloyd is the exec producer. Kitty Taylor is the director, and the design is by Leigh Hodgkinson.

http://news.awn.com/index.php?ltype=...sitem_no=21144

Disney Channel orders third season of ' Charlie & Lola' - AWN 10/12/06
    http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...disney+channel
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: 'Charlie & Lola' third season debuts this weekend

This is great!
    My daughters love that show and I love how they push imagination.

Comment

This is a guilty pleasure of mine, and I don't even have kids! I had no idea Charlie & Lola had made it across the Atlantic - do Disney show it in its original form, or is it re-dubbed with American accents? I hope not, as the voice work is one of the real charms of the show.
      Originally posted by fizzog
      Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

The accents are intact and wonderful. Can't wait to see Soren Lorensen again!
        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Originally posted by ALIASd View Post
          The accents are intact and wonderful. Can't wait to see Soren Lorensen again!
          Funny, he is our favorite also. I love how he turns clear when Charlie is in the room. I wish I could do that.

Comment

I love that show, I watched the new episode last weekend. My brother, who is in law school, started me on that show.

Comment

We love Charlie and Lola!!!
              My daughter and I watch it all the time. We have all of the dvds that have been release here in the states. We are really looking forward to the new episodes. We watch it so much (maybe too much) that one of our favorite games is for my to recite a quote and she name the episode.

She is almost three and it cracks me up she will ask for something using the "Lola" accent.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X