Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Column Archive? Past Articles

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Column Archive? Past Articles

Howdy.

I don't post much, so sorry if this is a common question, but are Steve's Columns arcived some where? I think I missed one, and I'd like to catch up.

Thanks!

Re: Column Archive? Past Articles

My recent columns can be located on MiceAge's main page at the bottom.

I did write a few pieces for MiceAge before I became a regular columnist, so these can't be found on the main page. I did a series on the Ward Kimball, (which I later turned into a book), and a short series on the E.P. Ripley stream locomotive.

Which article did you think you missed?

Comment

Hi Steve,

The particular article I was looking for was "At the Tip of the Hat". If that exists online somewhere, I'd love to read it.

Also, I'd like to re-read your other articles too. If you decide to post/archive those somewhere, please let me know. Do you have your own website or blog?

BTW - I've got your books, and really enjoyed them. Thanks for writing and publishing those! For a DLRR fan, they are great reference and a fascinating read!!

Comment

Hmmm...You're right...Those older articles aren't there!

I suppose Al and company will include them with any archive they may create. It looks like they are working on something along those lines now.

I can put the article into PDF format if you want, then you can view it with Acrobat. Let me know. And no, I don't have my own site or blog. That's why I've glommed on to Mice Age!

Comment

PDF would be great.

I'll PM you my email address.

Thanks Much!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X