X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Burgers ?

Has anybody seen these before ?

They are frozen hamburgers in the shape of Mickey's head. I just saw them in my grocery store. They were right next to the NASCAR burgers, which confused me even more. OK, so the Mickey hamburgers look like Mickey, that I understand. The NASCAR burgers were normal burgers that came with a packet of "NASCAR seasonings". What the heck are NASCAR seasonings - gas, oil, and rubber flavors ?

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Re: Mickey Burgers ?

LOL
    I know Disney is working with the a store brand for Kroger, they have generic Disney fruit, drink mixes, cheese, granola bars, etc. It wouldn't surprise me that they had Mickey beef lol

s for NASCAR I m not touching that!!! lol
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I see they also went with the POTC burgers as well!!!

Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear
      Try the Hello Te-Kitty-la.

Comment

I brought the Mickey burgers for my grandsons . They are cute but....looses the effect when put on a bun. Now they just need Mickey buns to go with the burgers!

Comment

Omg. I fear Disney TP is the next stage. Can't you see it though? Cute little mickey icons "quilted" into the squares? How about paper towels?
          Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

I am all over the idea of paper towels they would match my paper towel holder and napkin holder and dish drainer. I have Mickey bathroom towels also , and soap dish so I guess TP isnt beyond the realm of reason.

Comment

Okay the mickey burgers are adorable and the kids love them. We've had them at my place for quite awhile now. I know that my youngest, Frecky's girls and LuvsLilo's daughter all loved their mickey burgers.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

We bought them once and the ears fell off.
                *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

never seen these

I have the seen the Ariel Fish sticks,the stitch Pizza bites
                  My Art site
                  http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

LOL! I've never heard or seen those, they sound pretty cool though!
                    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

My husband had just mentioned to me recently that he saw Mickey head shaped pizzas at Wal-Mart.
                      Originally posted by larasound
                      am I the burrito man?

Comment

We had the Mickey burgers for my birthday BBQ last year. They are small, but they are quite tasty.
                        BarbaraAnn

Comment

I haven't seen these in the store yet, but I will look for them next time.

BTW does anyone know if they still sell Donald Duck orange juice. I haven't seen that in stores around me for years but I hear some certain areas across the country carry it, Florida might be one.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Do the Pirates burgers come with that cool stencil for your mustard and ketchup? :lol:
                            A signature should go here.

Comment

I've never seen these. I have, however, seen the Mickey's head-shaped pizzas - also, my local Wally World carries cheese 'cubes' in the Mickey silhouette. Those, I really want - haven't bought them yet. Maybe I'm waiting for Mickey crackers.
                              You don't need me or my ham, cheese, cheese, cheese, tomato, cheese, ham and tomato sandwiches. And cheese.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X