X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gwyren
    replied
    Originally posted by Bornieo Goes Bananas
    Okay, since this is cartoons, I'm going back a few years to some of the original Walt Disney cartoons.

Hands down, the greatest, the funniest cartoon in Disney history is:

How To Ski featuring Goofy

Namely for the yodles when he dives off the cliffs. Once in a while, if you listen real close you'll hear that same cry from any of the "Mountains" and water ride drops at DLR. (Valid only if I'm on the ride)
    Memories! Dang it...now you are tempting me to spend money.

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    Originally posted by dsnylndmom
    When I was a kid there wasn't any Disney Cartoon series so to speak
    But I LOVED the Ludwig Von Drake shorts and the ones with the park ranger and the bear were my "shhhhh no one talk while this is on" favorites!! I would sing that **"first you pick it up then you put it in the trash bump bump" song ALL THE TIME

**I'm sure the wording of that is wrong
    Oh, I remember those!

Humphrey the Bear, yes?

~Pick it, put in the bag, bump, bump...~ Oh yes. I remeber that well. My mom has it on beta...

Favorite Disney TV series? Hmm...Ducktales before Gizmo-duck. Tail Spin was good as well...I seem to recall thinking the vixen which ran the shipping company was hot.

Leave a comment:

• EmeralineDragon
    replied
    Darkwing Duck, Ducktales, Gargoyles...and a guilty fondness for the Mighty Ducks and Rescue Rangers.

Leave a comment:

• yensid98
    replied
    1. Gargoyles
    Stellar writing, envelope pushing design and scope combined with great voices makes this as easy choice for first place.

2. Gummi Bears
    I fear though that If I saw it again now, I'd cringe. But it was just jam packed with great ideas and a wonderful feel of fantasy.

3. Recess
    Playful yet poingnant.

Leave a comment:

• iluvrollercoasters
    replied
    i'd have to say Ducktales Recess, and Gargoyles

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    Oh lord- my childhood comes flooding back to me.
    *It all began with these dang Gummi Bears, that tree, there log fume system- simply great.
    *Then there was Duck Tales; come on how cool was this. Did you know the guy who voiced LaunchPad McQuack was a Stormtrooper in the original Star Wars Trilogy and teaches in SF!
    *Chip and Dale Rescue Ranger was so full of imagination- I loved all the gadgets and goozles- Yeah Zipper!
    *Darkwing Duck- batman meets the duck- hell ya it did! Go go Gizmoduck!
    *Mighty Ducks- so much fun!
    *Gargoyles- were ahead of there time. So rich with character and plot.
    *House of Mouse is steller

but my favorite by far is...

Kim Possible- The animation is different from Disney but still have a Disney feel. The characters are amazing, the voice talent is stupendous and the plots are remarkably witty and engaging...Plus i have the most major crush on Christy Carlson Romano

Leave a comment:

• Mousekiteer
    replied
    Hercules, Mickey Mouse Works and The House of Mouse.

Leave a comment:

• Shoulder Angel
    replied
    I love all of the old Goofy cartoons in the "How to ..." series, but my favorite is the "How to Dance" where he is dancing with the mannequin on rollers and it goes into the power outlet and shocks him into dancing. AHhhh good times. and now I have to finish my midterm paper.

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    Originally posted by Bornieo Goes Bananas
    Okay, since this is cartoons, I'm going back a few years to some of the original Walt Disney cartoons.

Namely for the yodles when he dives off the cliffs. Once in a while, if you listen real close you'll hear that same cry from any of the "Mountains" and water ride drops at DLR. (Valid only if I'm on the ride)

OMG I know exactly what you are talking about!!!! Whenever I hear one of those "yodles" on another cartoon that the boys are watching I always think "hey that's Goofy"

Leave a comment:

• Bornieo Goes Bananas
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    When I was a kid there wasn't any Disney Cartoon series so to speak
    But I LOVED the Ludwig Von Drake shorts and the ones with the park ranger and the bear were my "shhhhh no one talk while this is on" favorites!! I would sing that **"first you pick it up then you put it in the trash bump bump" song ALL THE TIME

**I'm sure the wording of that is wrong

Leave a comment:

• quasimodo1384
    replied
    I was a big Gargoyles fan...but I just really like the classic Mickey short cartoons, I used to watch them at my Grandma's house, fun times! But of course Darkwing and Talespin (ha,ha,ha,ha,HA...SPIN IT!) are classics

Leave a comment:

• IndyJn511
    replied
    Chip n Dale, Darkwing Duck, and Talespin!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I loved and still do BONKERS! LOL great show !he reminds me of roger rabbit but i think thats how he is suppost to be. i can't get enough of that guy!

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    Originally posted by Murphy
    101 Dalmatians: The Series
    I totally forgot about 101 Dalmations :o

Leave a comment:

• Murphy
    replied
    101 Dalmatians: The Series

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    replied
    DuckTALES!! none other.

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    Ducktales, Gummi Bears and Goof Troop!!

Leave a comment:

• Xharryb
    replied
    Aaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Rush of theme songs flooding my head!!!

Gummy bears
    Bouncing here and there and everywhere
    High adventure that's beyond compare...

Ducktales Ooooh...

Chip-Chip-Chip-Chip and Dales Rescue Rangers....

Must... pick.... only.... one..........

Leave a comment:

• Retlaw Yensid
    replied
    Ducktales, Gummi Bears, Rescue Ragners

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X