This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Brian Wilson!

It's hard to believe for some that the founder of the Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, is 66 years old today (Friday, 6/20).

But it sure seems he's finally gotten his life together and is doing well in his solo career.

And that wonderful Beach Boys music catalogue...

Anyway, Brian Wilson is my cousin in case you didn't know (As were his brothers obviously)

He was born in 1942..14 years to the day earlier than me.

Happy birthday, cousin Brian. Your life has been one that could fill three psychology textbooks...but I am so proud of you not only for what you did before, but especially for what you're doing now.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: Happy Birthday Brian Wilson!

I believe he's closing the Hollywood Bowl season this year, Sept 12-14th.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Happy Birthday Brian Wilson. I hope you have a great one on your special day. That is so cool that he is your cousin Barry. That would mean, Carnie is too.
      Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Happy birthday Barry's cousin! We think your cousin is pretty special around here!

Comment

Happy birthday to your wonderful, talented cousin!!

Comment

Well, guess what, folks? Brian Wilson was once in a Disney movie with the rest of the Beach Boys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<obje...mbed></object>

Now we know why this movie isn't out on DVD. It's no doubt due to music rights issues.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X