Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

I Drink Your Milkshake!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Drink Your Milkshake!

Ok so you are not going to get the joke if you haven't seen Paul Thomas Anderson's There Will Be Blood but i just saw this and i had to post it.

Its an SNL skit poking fun at last years best films There Will Be Blood, Juno, and No Country for Old Men.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/02/24/...kshake-on-snl/
    Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Re: I Drink Your Milkshake!

I saw that a while ago and cracked up! I love how they had No Country For Old Men in there as well. Thanks for the link. It was just as funny the second time.

Comment

MY milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. And they're like, "it's better than yours." Damn right it's better than yours. I could teach you, but I'd have to charge.

Or, as they might phrase it in merry olde England:

Mine milkshake bringeth all yon gentlefolk to mine yard, and lo they reply " ‘Tis better than thine…" Verily, ’tis better than thine! I could apprentice thee, but I wouldst levy a fee.

Comment

Daniel Day Lewis is an amazing actor
        Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
        Golly, what a day

Comment

and he likes milkshakes
          Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse