Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

A chance to be on ABC's Wipeout - Saturday, August 30th at ESPN Zone Anaheim

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A chance to be on ABC's Wipeout - Saturday, August 30th at ESPN Zone Anaheim

ESPN Zone Anaheim is hosting a Open Casting Call for the new hit ABC Show, Wipeout.

Saturday, August 30th from 10 AM to 2 PM

Candidates must meet the following requirements prior to their casting call interview:
    • MEN AND WOMEN over 18 years of age.
    • Legal residents of the U.S.
    • Must be able to swim.
    • Must currently live in California.
    • Fun, strong-willed, outgoing, and have a great sense of humor.
    For more information please visit: www.MysticArtPictures.com
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: A chance to be on ABC's Wipeout - Saturday, August 30th at ESPN Zone Anaheim

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
    ESPN Zone Anaheim is hosting a Open Casting Call for the new hit ABC Show, Wipeout.

Saturday, August 30th from 10 AM to 2 PM

Candidates must meet the following requirements prior to their casting call interview:
    • MEN AND WOMEN over 18 years of age.
    • Legal residents of the U.S.
    • Must be able to swim.
    • Must currently live in California.
    • Fun, strong-willed, outgoing, and have a great sense of humor.
    For more information please visit: www.MysticArtPictures.com
    Why CA? I wish that I could join the casting call. Does anybody know if they are casting for I survived a Japanse Game show 2?
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Re: A chance to be on ABC's Wipeout - Saturday, August 30th at ESPN Zone Anaheim

Why California? Since they film the show near Magic Mountain in SoCal.

The ratings for I Survived a Japanese Gameshow weren't that high, and I doubt they will do a second version. (Even though I preferred ISAJG to Wipeout)

Comment

Awww man, I'd LOVE to do Wipeout, but can't do it this week.

Comment

This Saturday is NOT the only audition, go to the Mystic Art Pictures website...

They do casting for a lot of shows, including the Mole....

I just brought it up here since it had a strong Disneyland Resort/Downtown Disney connection.

Comment

Go MiceChat members :clap: !!!!!!

Let us know if you go and if you get picked for one of the Wipeout shows!
            sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X