This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POSEIDON on-set report & photos

Check out Kurt Russell's real estate hairdo - here comes the water!

http://www.movieweb.com/news/news.php?id=8964
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: POSEIDON on-set report & photos

So who plays Shelly Winters's role?............Kirstie Alley? :lmao:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :angel: :evil:
    Last edited by Crazy Larry; 08-30-2005, 10:33 PM.
    Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
    http://www.ericedunn.com/

Comment

Rhode Island
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Wow, I hadn't heard anything about this movie, but just reading what I read I'm excited for it.

And Emmy Rossum ... Yummy!!!

Comment

1) This movie does NOT need to be remade

2) This movie does not need to be remade TWICE! (this version sounds patently retarded. Terrorist attack? Homeland security. Freaking lame).

Come up with something new, damnit! The original is spectacular, there's no reason to remake it.

Comment

I have to agree with Bacon. It seems that Hollywood has run out of new ideas the number of remakes and sequels is on the rise.
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

^^Me too, it's like attack of the remakes lately!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Yawn!

Comment

Terrorist attack? Dosn't that kinda upset the whole nature & human balance in the origional?
                  ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Comment

'Poseidon' set to make boxoffice waves May 12
                    By Martin A. Grove

Petersen's "Poseidon": When a movie's still in production but already has a prime early summer release date the chances are its studio is betting it can make big boxoffice waves.

A case in point is Wolfgang Petersen's mammoth suspense action adventure "Poseidon," which sets sail via Warner Bros. next May 12. "Poseidon" certainly sounds like the kind of film that could help get next summer's boxoffice off to the sizzling start this summer lacked. Although its roots are in the 1972 blockbuster "The Poseidon Adventure," Peterson's tale of a luxury cruise ship capsized by an enormous rogue wave has an all-new screenplay and entirely different characters than the original Irwin Allen production.
                    read the whole story at http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr..._id=1001138096

Comment

I have to agree also there is a lack of imagination in music and movies, all these 80's songs being remade that I have heard recently.
                      Last edited by Alchimedes; 09-18-2005, 10:26 AM. Reason: tpo
                      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion. " -George Washington

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X