Announcement

Collapse

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

The Producers - an early review

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Producers - an early review

Hey MCers. I just read this review for an early screening of the big screen adaptation of the hit Broadway show The Producers. It seems that it'll actaully be good and a return to glorious bawdy form for Mel brooks who, in his recent film outings, just hasn't seemed to have his borscht belt bite. Being a huge fan of a good musical and a huge fan of good Mel Brooks(Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles) this project has been something I have been curious about for a while. Here's to hoping.....

Click here for the article.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Re: The Producers - an early review

One of my favorite musicals coming to the big screen. This is the next best thing to Disneyland for me!

-The Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Comment

Yet another Positive review! I am so excited I think am going to pop!

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=21453
      "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
      Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

I'm really looking forward to seeing this. I saw the Broadway musical with Lane and Broderick back in 2001 (the night before the Tony Awards in fact). The clips I have seen so far are very interesting in that the sets look very, very similar to the Broadway sets. I think it will give people a good simulation of what the musical was/is like on the stage. While I would have liked to have seen the enitre Broadway cast used, instead of substituting in some people such as Ferrell and Thurman, I think this will do quite nicely.
        Last edited by BugsBunny; 10-04-2005, 06:23 AM.
        ------------------
        DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
        http://www.comedy4cast.com

Comment

I haven't been this excited to see a new movie in a long time.
          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

This movie is gonna be great. I can't wait.
            Tricia Jones:When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
            Brodie: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X