This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilo And Stitch 2 now out!

Lilo And Stitch 2 came out yesterday and i saw it it was great! :crazylegs :ap: :angel:

Re: Lilo And Stitch 2 now out!

I'm sorry - I can't stand Stitch and yet another movie is just overkill. That character is so overused and annoying, IMO.

Comment

[QUOTE=MotorBoatCruise2005]I'm sorry - I can't stand Stitch and yet another movie is just overkill. That character is so overused and annoying, IMO.[/QUO it's ok.

Comment

OFFICIAL OVERKILL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

There's a trailer on the DVD for ANOTHER film,
        LEROY & STITCH

I'm not joking, I would never have stooped to this level....

and by the way, Dakota Fanning provides the voice for LILO now.
        When does that kid sleep?!
        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Originally posted by ALIASd
          OFFICIAL OVERKILL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

There's a trailer on the DVD for ANOTHER film,
          LEROY & STITCH

I'm not joking, I would never have stooped to this level....

and by the way, Dakota Fanning provides the voice for LILO now.
          When does that kid sleep?!
          Speed, the quicker picker upper!
          Originally posted by drunkmom
          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

I just saw the new one last night and while not as great as the original I still thought it was quite cute. I was happy that it was a true second film as opposed to the last release which was just a set up for the series. The next film that is previewed, "Leroy & Stitch" appears to be the wrapup of the series and deffinitely not of the same quality as L&S 2.

Comment

Well, I like Stitch! I was hoping to get the DVD from Netflix but it is listed as "short wait". Oh well.

Comment

Message deleated
                Last edited by Mr_Incredible; 09-01-2005, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharryb
                  I just saw the new one last night and while not as great as the original I still thought it was quite cute. I was happy that it was a true second film as opposed to the last release which was just a set up for the series. The next film that is previewed, "Leroy & Stitch" appears to be the wrapup of the series and deffinitely not of the same quality as L&S 2.
                  Yeah the will have to cancel the show maybe they could get a new Lilo And Stitch show about big adventures they have.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X