X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gilmore Girls Sept. 13, 2005

Gilmore Girls
    Sept. 13, 8:00,Tuesday begins the new season.

:crazylegs

Re: New Gilmore Girls Sept. 13, 2005

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!!! The one and only show I watch weekly returns - yay!!!

Comment

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Any ideas on what could be up with Rory? If you know any spoiler websites, please post! I can't stand suspense.

Comment

You start me out with eye candy this morning and then you give me a double whammy by telling you one of my fav shows starts soon.
        I needed it today, my mood is blue today due to current events, a pickmeup was greatly needed!

Comment

LOL I still need to buy Season 3 on DVD since I've only seen seasons 1 and 2... sooo love em.

I haven't turned on the television to watch a show being broadcast since Sex and the City went off the air! (Except the news).... I'm serious!
          I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
          sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

SUCH a great show - some of the best dialogue on TV & acting to match!
            "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

It's such a smart show too with references on people that are pretty obscure. Never forget the Lukes sisters wedding episode where Luke and Lorelai are sitting there and the minstrals come up to them and do this freaky show and Lorelai says something to the effect of Squeaky Fromme being let loose. I about died laughing but whenever I mentioned that to people they were all, "Who's that?"

And whats up with Kirks chest? He was shirtless last season and its like all sunken and freaky looking. Is that a birth defect or did he have a surgical procedure or something? I'm being totally serious too, some of my friends and I cant figure it out.

Comment

I, too, am very excited about this show returning. I am hearing rumors though that wedding bells will NOT be ringing for our Little Inn Owner and Diner Owner

I'm hoping the "birthday fairy" will bring me all seasons on DVD my birthday

Comment

I'll watch this show... If someone will give me a guarantee that there will be plenty of Alexis Bledel in her Sin City attire...
                  Honor those who fall under the sword.
                  But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! :yea: :yea: :yea:
                    Introducing- The Geek Tutorial! The new informational webseries on computers and the geekiness of life.

Screw eHarmony- I met my soulmate at Star Trek: The Experience. :geek:

Random funny exchange from Star Trek: The Experience:

BF: "If you take any photos on the attraction, we will shoot you with a phaser."
                    Guest: "On stun?"
                    BF: "Maybe....."
                    Me: "I wouldn't trust him."

Comment

I doubt they'll actually get married. Then the show would be over! LOL But still, you can't help but root for em anyway...

Comment

I cant wait ...... What will he say ???

Comment

Tonights the night AT 8....

Comment

I'm still so excited. I'll have my snacks lined up and will be glued to the tv!

Comment

My friend Lisa and I are doing dinner and mall shopping, then we're gonna watch it together. Isn't that cute of us?!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X