Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movies: Which Disney movies are you looking forward to.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies: Which Disney movies are you looking forward to.

Out of the following, which are you MOSTLY anticipating....

High School Musical 3, Bolt, The Frog Princess

These are tough, I'm not sure which I'd choose, so I'm curious to hear from all of Y O U

Re: Movies: Which Disney movies are you looking forward to.

In the following order
    1. The Frog Princess
    2. Bolt
    3. HSM3

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

The Frong Princess seems coolest. Bolt looks cool too. But there is no way im watching HSM3!
      Last edited by BlAcKoUt510; 10-11-2008, 01:03 PM.

Comment

I'm excited for all 3 equally! Maybe TFP wins a little bit more...because I am so excited for old school animation

sigpic

Comment

Those are my choices.......wow.....

not exactly, Little mermaid, Rescuers Down Under and Who Framed Roger Rabbit, is it?
          My mind won't rest
          and I don't sleep
          Not even in my dreams...
          -"If You Ever Did Believe"
          written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
          1985-2005

Comment

Originally posted by sorceress1986 View Post
            Those are my choices.......wow.....

not exactly, Little mermaid, Rescuers Down Under and Who Framed Roger Rabbit, is it?
            I didn't say these were "great"...
            But these are your options. They may rank equally for some, not for others, but there ya have it..

Comment

Bolt looks great
              Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
              Golly, what a day

Comment

ORWEN: Well, I'm surprised there was no mention of RAPUNZEL. 'Cause that's the one I'd vote for if it was up there as one to pick.

Comment

I will see "The Princess and the Frog" in support of traditional Walt Disney animation. I hope they get it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiminy Crickett View Post
                    I didn't say these were "great"...
                    But these are your options. They may rank equally for some, not for others, but there ya have it..

Oh, yes, I understand.
                    It's just I've been watching Little mermaid, beauty & the beast, and roger rabbit lately so it came to my head that it's not quite what it was when I was a kid...
                    My mind won't rest
                    and I don't sleep
                    Not even in my dreams...
                    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
                    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
                    1985-2005

Comment

Im not excited but I look 4ward 2 seeing 3. HSM3 looks good even though I don't constantly watch HSM1 n 2 like my sister. It looks better that it's on the big screen.
                      I WANT DL 2 BE MY PERMANENT HOME!
                      1 DAY...EVEN IF I BECOME A TEACHER...I WOULD LIKE TO WORK AT DL & HOPEFULLY BE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS TO PERFORM DURING FANTASMIC!

Comment

Probably the Frog Princess.........but I'm not chomping at the bit to see it.

I think it would be really cool if El Capitan or some other theatre would re-release Disney classics in theatres for a limited time......like Parent Trap!, Swiss Family Robinson, etc. THEN I would be chomping at the bit.....

Comment

>>I think it would be really cool if El Capitan or some other theatre would re-release Disney classics in theatres for a limited time......like Parent Trap!, Swiss Family Robinson, etc. THEN I would be chomping at the bit.....<<

I'd go!

Comment

I'd love to have seen Parent Trap! on the big screen - Swiss Family Robinson as well - beautiful cinematography. More than anything, though.....being in a theatre with people that want to watch these movies......that would be the cool part!

I think they could do something like this and if the stars are still with us, make it a huge event!

Hayley Mills, Maureen O'Hara, James MacArthur, Kevin Corcoran, Tommy Kirk and other Disney Celebs are still with us.......and this could be quite the 'star studded' event, I think....and it could be so many movies that could get this 'royal' treatment - some Annette movies, etc. It would be AWESOME!

Call it a "RE-Premier" -Just an idea!

Comment

>>I'd love to have seen Parent Trap! on the big screen - Swiss Family Robinson as well - beautiful cinematography. More than anything, though.....being in a theatre with people that want to watch these movies......that would be the cool part!<<

Last year the Aero (a revival theatre in Santa Monica) had a Disney live-action classics festival and it was great. "Swiss Family Robinson" played just as well with families/kids on the big screen as it ever did. Looked spectacular too. I missed "Parent Trap" but I heard they played a wonderful Technicolor print from UCLA Film & TV Archives.

I went to "Thomasina" also and some woman and teenager were laughing aloud at all the dramatic parts - - I couldn't believe it because the film was playing really well - - until we realized it was Karen Dotrice and her look-alike daughter!!!! She was laughing at herself!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X