This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISNEY TOYS AT McDONALDS!

I went to McDonalds today, and saw they have JUST started 50th Anniversary Disney Toys!

Mickey is #1!, and as we sat there eating these two little girls were playing with the WHOLE SET! Turns out their Mom is the manager. So I asked, and was able to buy the ENTIRE SET OF 10!

As i left, although i don't speak much Spanish she was ripping her daughters for playing with the whole set out in the open, as they were supposed to leave them in the bag till they got home...Ooooops, sorry kids.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Re: DISNEY TOYS AT McDONALDS!

Yeah, I got Minnie today. I really want Donald. I saw that they came with cards, hopefully there will be one of the HTH (preferably WDW's version.)

Comment

There are 10 Toys and I believe a set of 50 Cards. I dont think I will persue the set of cards, as it will be too crazy to try to get without becoming totally frustrated. I will be just happy with the toys.

Comment

Are the cards part of the Upper Deck Disneyland 50th Anniversary series canon?

Comment

No. They are 3D images on a smaller type card. They are of various attractions, the castles, rides etc...

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-McDonalds-t...QQcmdZViewItem

Ckeck this e-bay Auction.

Comment

man!!! i'm so pissed!! i went to JiTB for lunch because i thought they were still doing hot wheels at McD's. we went to the park for playgroup & the kids all had these.

looks like i'll be eating happy meals for the next few weeks. at least it's not as bad as the 30 star wars toys at BK. i still haven't recovered from that!! :yuck:
              <o>

Comment

I just asked for the toys and they gave them to me without the meal. I luv that! :bow: I got Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto. Now i need Chip N' Dale, Stitch, Tinkerbell, Buzz, and Simba.

Comment

that's cool. at BK you had to buy either a kid's meal or an "adult's" meal & then you could buy 2 more at a time. at least you can just buy all of the ones that are available at McD's.
                  <o>

Comment

Originally posted by pixie chick
                    man!!! i'm so pissed!! i went to JiTB for lunch because i thought they were still doing hot wheels at McD's. we went to the park for playgroup & the kids all had these.

looks like i'll be eating happy meals for the next few weeks. at least it's not as bad as the 30 star wars toys at BK. i still haven't recovered from that!! :yuck:

Given that Mickey is #1, he will go fast!

Comment

i'm just recovering from collecting all 84 neopets toys. (NO, i did NOT eat that many cheeseburgers - thank GOODNESS they let you buy the toys individually!)

thanks for the auction link. i'm using the buy it now option this time, i'm sick of going there just to see what character they have that day.

vmk addict and member of the dancing mickeys

Comment

Hey guys, I've been to McDonalds like 700 times now to try to get all the cards that come with Mickey (#1-#5) but all I keep getting is #3 and #5! I managed to steal... err... I mean, trade #1 from my nephew but I'd love to get my hands on numbers 2 & 4. So if you wanna set up some sort of swap system I'd dig it big time! Let me know, maybe a few of us can work together to get the complete set.

Thanks all!! Gregory

gregory_510@yahoo.com
                        "Disneyland is the star, everything else is in the supporting role."
                        -Walt Disney

http://www.myspace.com/gregoryj

Comment

I got Goofy, Tink, and Chip&Dale.

I'll trade my 2nd Chip&Dale for Mickey or Minnie but only at a DL meet. :ap:

Comment

I need that Tink. And it's getting very annoying when all you get are WDW cards, i've never been to the damn place, and it's DLs 50th. Oy vey.

Comment

I was just at MD's tonight with my daughter. Got another Goofy, all well and good, I also was VERY happy to pull a #11 Haunted Mansion card!.... But a WDW HM Card!

it seems Most of the cards celebrate WDW not Disneyland, even though it mentions the 50th on every card....

ALL 50 should be DL. not WDW, Tokyo, Paris, etc.... I am disappointed with this set.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X