This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIS at 3 year low, time to buy?

I don't really buy individual stocks but have been thinking about taking a small position in Disney just as a fan.

Can there be much downside to buying at today's price or just wait until the market actually looks like it has hit bottom?
    Maybe you folks can tell me though. Does gettin' two womenfolk mean you're the winner or the loser?
    ~Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland

Re: DIS at 3 year low, time to buy?

DIS is trading today at $23.37

1-year high was $35.59
    1-year low was $21.25

Now might be the time to buy; they do have places online where you can buy just one share - framed, for gifts... "I own stock in the Disney Corporation..."
    "I've got the heart of a child..." - I keep it in a box, next to my bed...

Comment

Originally posted by EvilQueen View Post
      DIS is trading today at $23.37

1-year high was $35.59
      1-year low was $21.25

Now might be the time to buy; they do have places online where you can buy just one share - framed, for gifts... "I own stock in the Disney Corporation..."

I actually just got my first Disney share that way a few weeks ago for my birthday. Plan on purchasing additional stock now since it is a good time to buy more.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

I think this could possibly be a very good time!
        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Considering Disney saw these levels back in 2001, its probably fair to say now would be a good entry point for the stock. Back then, the price of the stock was under even more pressure because Sid Bass was forced to sell his millions of shares. It could be a tough year or so, but long term its hard to not find value at these prices....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X