X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hector
    replied
    HAHA I hate and love this show. Like people have said, car wreck, you just can't help but watch (Like "It's good to be..." on E!) and be jealous. It's not something I go out of my way to watch, but if it's on while I'm flipping stations, I usually watch. Usually I see them one of the hundred times they show it over the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Alex3231
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ortizmo2000
    replied
    Ya know, I've never seen this show but I get the feeling that if I did - I'd simply go out and pound the living hell out of the first rich kid I saw.

Then I would toss back a brew with an indelible smile on my face.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Earkid
    replied
    These spoiled brats must be the kids who talked really loud about their new Blackberry's and bugged the heck outta me on POTC.

Leave a comment:

• Crazy Legs
    replied
    I think the partys cost to much money.More then some weddings.

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    Who saw tonight's epsiode?

Leave a comment:

• Sam the iPod
    replied
    I liked how the girl formerly from New Mexico talked about how pretty she was, how people stared at her all the time, etc., etc. Wow, not to be modest or anything.

And the guy whose father spent a quarter of a million dollars on his party? It looked like only 50 showed up.

Leave a comment:

• libraryvixen
    replied
    It is like watching a train wreck...

I will watch it until my eyeballs fall out of my head. Dont' ask me why... but I just can't stop watching no matter HOW bad it is. I look at it as a "what NOT" to do with B.

Leave a comment:

• SCUBAbe
    replied
    my daughter watches it. They all have acted like spolied little brats when I watched it. Of course my daughter is deeply offened when I point that out....LOL....

Leave a comment:

• jsmith157
    replied
    And what's worse: they probably just go more money than I make in a year to be on the dumb show. Seriously though, what I want to see is HOW they got that much money in the first place so that I can follow suit. Who's with me?

Leave a comment:

• Boo's Mom
    replied
    I cannot stand that show. I hate being around whiney spoiled brats. That Ava got on my nerves when she cried at the dinner table.. My parents won't get me a car...boohoo boohoo... they totally just ruined my birthday.... :lol: I laughed......grrr that show truely gets on my nerves

Leave a comment:

• Modern Folly
    replied
    I abhor that show, yet I still watch it too, [Iamahypocrite]. That Eva girl really disgusted me, she tried to act high and mighty, even though she was just a hideous rat with money,and an even worse personality to match her new black SUV. The best part of that episode?, when she was nearly dropped by those men. :lol: The girl who got that CD from Target didn't bother me too much, she seemed more down to Earth than those other airheads. Oh and the episode with the two dingbats who hired that band Unwritten Law to perform, and they thought that the people who started teh mosh pit were angry?! That seriously cracked me up, obviously they've never been to a rock concert, otherwise they would know that they weren't angry, they just think that looking like buffoons and beating up on each other is fun! Whatever, enough ranting from me, I'm already nauseated enough with the Flu...

Leave a comment:

• IndyJn511
    replied
    rediculous.

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    Originally posted by IndyJn511
    Spew on the girl who got her toenails diamond-encrusted. Even if theyre not real diamonds. Thats gawdy.
    Wasn't it like $10 or $15 for each diamond.

Leave a comment:

• IndyJn511
    replied
    Spew on the girl who got her toenails diamond-encrusted. Even if theyre not real diamonds. Thats gawdy.

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    Originally posted by Malibu Minion
    Have you seen the new HUGE Target in Berkley or the 2 story Target in New Park.

Yes on the one in New Park Mall.

I grew up in Fremont and practically lived there growing up. I try and make a side trip there everytime I go visit.

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    Have you seen the new HUGE Target in Berkley or the 2 story Target in New Park.

Hey there is a Tiffany's in SF, we can window shop

Leave a comment:

• mamabot
    replied
    Oh no, I have the best one. We go to Target in a really nice area of town and count the number of real and fake handbags.

The tie breaker can be how much plastic surgery each of the handbag tallies has had. :devil:

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    Originally posted by Malibu Minion
    Me too, cuz I shop at Target and the is no way I can afford to shop at Tiffany's.
    How about we go and shop at Target together(with a latte of course)and make fun of the Tiffany shoppers?

*while we're secretly jealous as hell

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    Me too, cuz I shop at Target and the is no way I can afford to shop at Tiffany's.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X