This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of the remakes

What movie would you love to see a remake or sequel of. I personally would love to see The Blackhole. I mean why not we already have the witch mountain remake and a Tron sequel. How about a remake of 20,000 leagues?
    Dave

Re: Return of the remakes

WHy re-makes? The Black Hole was a mediocre re-make of 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea to start with.

There are better stories out there. Create new and inventive films to grow the catalog, not just rehash the same tired ideas over and over again.

Comment

I definitely would like to see a remake of The Black Hole.

I also would like to see a more action packed remake of Dr. Syn Alias The Scarecrow. I love the orignal movie/miniseries. Rejuvinating it for today's audiences would be cool. I know there was a Jack Sparrow/Scarecrow crossover comic in Disney Adventures magazine, but I didn't get a chance to read it. Following this crossover comic, Scarecrow had a standalone story in one issue as well.

A remake of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea would be interesting. I just hope they could keep the same look of the Nautilus as it is as recognizable as the Millenium Falcon.

The Island a the Top of the World would be another cool remake.

On the sequels side, finally we are getting a Tron sequel. I'd also really like to see a sequel to The Rocketeer and possibly Roger Rabbit.

Comment

/mommydearest

NO MORE REMAKES EVER!

/mommydearest

Comment

I bet buckenheimer could eve squeeze a triilogy out of the black hole
          Dave

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
            /mommydearest

NO MORE REMAKES EVER!

/mommydearest
            Why?
            Dave

Comment

get smart wasn't bad same with star trex series
              Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Barbossa View Post

On the sequels side, finally we are getting a Tron sequel. I'd also really like to see a sequel to The Rocketeer and possibly Roger Rabbit.
                Sad as I feel in saying this but I really feel that the Roger Rabbit sequel boat has sailed.

Even if they managed to get through all of the legal wrangles (and they did for Spider-man so who knows?), they would do the animation with CG. And I'd rather it didn't happen in that case.
                WDW - 1987 & 1991
                DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
                DLR - October 2011

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X