Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Moon Movie (Twilight Saga Book #2)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Moon Movie (Twilight Saga Book #2)

    Well ladies and gentlemen New Moon has gotten the go ahead! Here is our new thread for information we get on the New Moon movie.

    Here's the official announcement from Summit:
    http://summitent.vo.llnwd.net/o25/tw...08_11_22_2.jpg
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 11-23-2008, 10:36 AM. Reason: Hotlinked image

  • #2
    Re: New Moon Movie (Twilight Saga Book #2)

    Yay!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New Moon Movie (Twilight Saga Book #2)

      :cgrin:
      I REALLY hope when they film it, it's like the book. But then again, not. Like, he says while he was gone all that time he was living in abandoned tunnels and stuff and tracking Victoria. I wanna see all that!

      Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
      "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New Moon Movie (Twilight Saga Book #2)

        If they do show him when he was gone, I hope they get Stephenie to help write that part. It really needs to come from her (and because I am still holding out hope that she will finish Midnight Sun and then go on to write all the books from his perspective).

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New Moon Movie (Twilight Saga Book #2)

          Originally posted by twinmom View Post
          If they do show him when he was gone, I hope they get Stephenie to help write that part. It really needs to come from her (and because I am still holding out hope that she will finish Midnight Sun and then go on to write all the books from his perspective).
          Yes they certainly should. But not write it, just help direct it in how she would make it. Like, have her tell Catherine and everything. Because, dollars to donuts the script is already written for New Moon, since it was drafted in the contract to be filmed anyways.

          I hope she'll stop being childish and finish Midnight Sun as well. But, she already stated she will not be writing them all in Edward's perspective. She said she'd only be doing Twilight in his perspective, to give the fans a little more of an idea to what's going on in Edwards head for the rest of the books.

          Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
          "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New Moon Movie (Twilight Saga Book #2)

            I hope they don't show what Edward is doing because that spoils Bella's emotional turmoil for most of the movie. If the audience knows that he was dying while she was away, her emotions won't seem as strong.
            KABLAM!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New Moon Movie (Twilight Saga Book #2)

              New Moon is my favorite book, so I'm super excited they're making it a movie!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New Moon Movie (Twilight Saga Book #2)

                Originally posted by DATman View Post
                I hope they don't show what Edward is doing because that spoils Bella's emotional turmoil for most of the movie. If the audience knows that he was dying while she was away, her emotions won't seem as strong.
                Yes they will, because we know she doesn't know how he's suffering. If anything that will make it all the more real. They simply can't make it exactly like the book in that he's nowhere to be seen for "MONTHS" Robert has become far to popular for the fans to stand for that, I believe.

                Originally posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
                New Moon is my favorite book, so I'm super excited they're making it a movie!
                Are you Team Jacob? :cwink:

                Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: New Moon Movie (Twilight Saga Book #2)

                  Originally posted by <3WillTurner View Post
                  Yes they will, because we know she doesn't know how he's suffering. If anything that will make it all the more real. They simply can't make it exactly like the book in that he's nowhere to be seen for "MONTHS" Robert has become far to popular for the fans to stand for that, I believe.

                  I think they'll pace it out perfectly like this movie, to where we're without Rob for a section of it, but then maybe we'll get a glimpse into Alice's visions when she comes back to visit Bella. I will say, even though I'm Team Edward, I can't wait to see how Jacob changes. I think that will be really interesting. I know I am stocking up on tissue right now so I am prepared for the movie.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: New Moon Movie (Twilight Saga Book #2)

                    Originally posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
                    New Moon is my favorite book, so I'm super excited they're making it a movie!
                    :yea: I'm a Team Wolf (all of them. Seriously I want the book about the wolves!). So to me this movie is like "yay!" I wonder how they are going to show Emily. That's going to be so sad. And they have to show Emily, because it shows what imprinting really is. Emily makes Quil (is that him?)/Claire and then later Jacob and who he imprints make sense. Oh! And Leah! And Seth! And the whole crew! Yay!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: New Moon Movie (Twilight Saga Book #2)

                      Originally posted by <3WillTurner View Post
                      Are you Team Jacob? :cwink:
                      I like Edward for Bella, I don't think it's a good match between her and Jacob. But in terms of who I like better? Definitely Jacob.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: New Moon Movie (Twilight Saga Book #2)

                        New Moon is my least favorite of all the books, but has my favorite ending of all the books in the series. Like twinmom, I'm hoping they find a way to add Edward into the movie more than he was in the book. It was very hard to endure through the entire middle of the book without Edward.
                        <o>

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: New Moon Movie (Twilight Saga Book #2)

                          Originally posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
                          I like Edward for Bella, I don't think it's a good match between her and Jacob. But in terms of who I like better? Definitely Jacob.
                          )

                          Originally posted by PrncssZ View Post
                          I think they'll pace it out perfectly like this movie, to where we're without Rob for a section of it, but then maybe we'll get a glimpse into Alice's visions when she comes back to visit Bella. I will say, even though I'm Team Edward, I can't wait to see how Jacob changes. I think that will be really interesting. I know I am stocking up on tissue right now so I am prepared for the movie.
                          Yea! That's what I'm thinking!
                          and New Moon is my least favourite in the series, but it's got the best ending and I love it for that (like Pixie! :cgrin. I'm ALL Team Edward but I can't wait to see how Jacob changes as well!!

                          Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                          "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: New Moon Movie (Twilight Saga Book #2)

                            Originally posted by pixie chick View Post
                            New Moon is my least favorite of all the books, but has my favorite ending of all the books in the series. Like twinmom, I'm hoping they find a way to add Edward into the movie more than he was in the book. It was very hard to endure through the entire middle of the book without Edward.
                            You MUST be Team Edward.

                            I liked New Moon more the second time I read it; I think it is because I knew that the great ending was coming. Can't wait to see the Volturi in the movie!! Wonder who they will get for Jane -- has to be someone little but totally scary!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: New Moon Movie (Twilight Saga Book #2)

                              I want to see more of the wolves now! Seriously can they just make New Moon now? I don't know how they're going to do the Volturis though...

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X