This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Warehouse Returns to The Bay

Just got a card in the mail that the Character Warehouse will be back in Hayward for 22 days starting Dec. 6. Being on the mailing list gets an extra 10% off until the 14th, and in the past they've let people sign up on the spot. It's at Southland Mall; in the past opening day has been packed.

A bientot.
    Remember
    What the dormouse said
    Feed your head!

sigpic

You've read it; you can't unread it!

Re: Character Warehouse Returns to The Bay

Where in Hayward?? I'm in San Jose, so it's a bit of a drive, but I want to go! I heard the one at the Great Mall in Milpitas was closing??
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

Originally posted by princedalton View Post
      Where in Hayward?? I'm in San Jose, so it's a bit of a drive, but I want to go! I heard the one at the Great Mall in Milpitas was closing??

It's at the mall that's near the San Mateo bridge. Just go up 880 and get off on Winton Ave. Southland Mall is on the western side of the freeway.
      Growing older is manditory
      Growing up is however, optional

Comment

I miss the one near the San Mateo Bridge that used to have the ice skating rink and the cool arcade :'( WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

woot! haha i live like 10 min from this might have to check it out

Comment

Originally posted by yellow_sub View Post
            woot! haha i live like 10 min from this might have to check it out
            Christmas is right around the corner. I loooooooooove me some Tigger things. LoL :yea:

Comment

Originally posted by princedalton View Post
              Asset Management and Sales - retail store listings with blowout sales has a list of their stores with closings and addresses. The Great Mall one is closing in Feburary of next year.

I'm assuming this Hayward one is in the same place it has been the past few years when it goes to Hayward.

Too bad I'm in Sonoma County right now, Hayward is a bit of a drive and if you don't get there within the first week or so, its usually pretty cleaned out.

Comment

Originally posted by LuvsTigger View Post
                Christmas is right around the corner. I loooooooooove me some Tigger things. LoL :yea:
                AHAHAHAHH kristina!!! woot. what a small world

Comment

Originally posted by yellow_sub View Post
                  AHAHAHAHH kristina!!! woot. what a small world
                  Yes indeed. I laughed when I saw your name here. I was like oh crap! haha ok thread jack over.

Comment

I have been to their locations around here previously, and sadly, nothing really I want ever. They have the same Haunted Mansion figures they used to sell in the parks usually, but I have all of them...interesting to see they will be back though.
                    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

As this topic has nothing to do with the DLR it might better benefit those interested in the Disney Other Offerings section
                      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Originally posted by ALIASd View Post
                        As this topic has nothing to do with the DLR it might better benefit those interested in the Disney Other Offerings section
                        Did wonder about that; feel free to move it. I've found the occasional shirt or hat, but it's hit and miss. Often no size except XXS or tent.

A bientot.
                        Remember
                        What the dormouse said
                        Feed your head!

sigpic

You've read it; you can't unread it!

Comment

There's also one in Phoenix, Az at the MetroCenter Mall (on the outer Mall ring road, in the same location where Halloween Express has been the last two years). It is scheduled to close 12/14.

I visited 12/2, and wasn't too impressed. I didn't buy anything. But they did promise a new truckload of items was to be delivered 12/4.

Comment

Thank you for the info.

Comment

Thx to finding this msg on the boards, I headed to the Hayward store this morning, got there about 20 minutes after opening (I live about 15 min away). Wasn't too crowded, but it started to fill up after about an hour or so. I just got back from DLR this past Wednesday, but became obsessed in finding a brown Retro Disneyland Logo (LOVE this design!) hoodie that I saw two years ago, but didn't see it during my recent trip. I was all set to try DelivEars when I found out about the Warehouse opening. I found the sweatshirt!! A size too big (i'm S, found a M), but snatched it anyway at 55% off! Also found a Blue/Cream "DL 55" hoodie for $16 and picked up a bunch of autograph books for all my nieces who are going to DLR and WDW in the next couple of months @ $1.50 each.

I've never been to the warehouse sales, but thought this place had a pretty good selection. I'll probably go back later this week and see what's left.

Anyone know if the temporary stores typically receive additional shipments?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X