Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

ICS Ice Crystal Game

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS Ice Crystal Game

Hi!

I figured a game (not computer) qualifies as entertainment, right? I posted this question here about 3 years ago, and got no responses. Time to try again.

I'm looking for a game I played about 25-some years ago. As I recall, it was called "I.C.S. Ice Crystal Game." I believe it came in a white rectangular box.

It consisted of clear plastic tubes about 1/4" in diameter connected by white balls with (I think) six holes in them. Each end of each plastic tube fit into a white ball, forming a 3-dimensional polygon. It also came with small pieces in a few different colors that fit over the plastic tubes.

The object was to get your color pieces on a triangle of the plastic tubes. The trick was that when you played a piece, you then rotated the "board" using the tube you played on as a pivot point.

Has anyone out there heard of this, or am I the only one? I've been looking for this game for years, and haven't been able to find it, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Check out my blog Faith and the Magic Kingdom! Finding and exploring illustrations, metaphors, examples and lessons for the Christian life found at the Magic Kingdom of Disneyland.

Re: ICS Ice Crystal Game

have you tried to google it? and try images too..
    just do what you think...

Comment

Re: ICS Ice Crystal Game

Googling it doesn't work, even searching images. I had someone in a science center store tell me she vaguely remembers playing it, too, so that's something. Unfortunately, she doesn't know where to find it, either. Still looking for suggestions, or for someone else who's played it.
      Check out my blog Faith and the Magic Kingdom! Finding and exploring illustrations, metaphors, examples and lessons for the Christian life found at the Magic Kingdom of Disneyland.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X