This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Leroy and Stitch"

This will be the fourth Lilo & Stitch movie in five years.

Way to milk a cash cow, Disney.

Re: "Leroy and Stitch"

I think they were joking...
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
    sigpic
    Flickr

Comment

Leroy and Stitch
      “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

oookkkk... im looking for the april fools sign... but im not seeing it... that must mean....

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by migitmouse88
          nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
          How come? All the Stitch movies so far have been animated just as well as the original (which is very good animating). Except for one exception, the voice cast has remained exactly the same (and that was because Deveigh was getting too old). The stories have all been excellent and Stitch is a very popular category. Personally, I like how they are closing the series in the same way they opened it. Is there any reason you don't want to see this (except perhaps a general dislike of Stitch)?

-Michael
          “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

I just tend to look at it as 2 seperate, but related threads they have going. For example, the last release was a sequel to the film. Film number 2 was the set up for the series and this next one is the end of the series. makes sense to me.

Comment

I saw the traler and it is scaring me how can Stitch leev Lilo
              They belong together they love one and other I hope they are reunited at the end I cant stand it when they are apart in fan fictions muck lese a movie

Comment

I think they are messing with something that shouldn't be messed with, bascially the great Chris Sanders story. With the sequals and crappy ride, I think the Stitch brand is slowly dying.
                ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Comment

Leroy and Stitch on imdb.com

Comment

its just that its too much of a good thing... i say they do what they did with aladdin and the lionking... three movies, series, then draw the line at that.

Comment

Originally posted by testtrack321
                      I think they are messing with something that shouldn't be messed with, bascially the great Chris Sanders story. With the sequals and crappy ride, I think the Stitch brand is slowly dying.
                      And after seeing all of these sequels to all of these Disney films, I am glad I have not sold any of my stories or characters to Disney.

Comment

Talk about milking the money, there going to make another Rocky Movie, Rocky 6, the battle of high blood pressure!
                        Great Odin's raven!

Comment

I can't wait to see it! I love Stitch.
                          Plus, I don't think 4 films in 5 years is THAT unusual. Hasn't Harry Potter done the same?
                          sigpic
                          Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

But harry potter is it's own book series, and will have that.

How could stitch leave lilo? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of the first three stitch movies? =/

Comment

Originally posted by Larxene1959
                              How could stitch leave lilo? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of the first three stitch movies? =/
                              Stitch leaves, but they reunite to capture Leroy. My guess is that at the end of the movie, Stitch will somehow stay with Lilo.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X