X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the house bunny

Anyone seen this???
    It stars Anna Faris from scary movie. I thought she was really just OK in the scary Movie, and I wasn't at all impressed with the actual movie itself.
    BUT the house bunny is HILARIOUS!!! I thought it was going to be just one of the usual college silly movies, but oh MAN is it FUNNY!! I haven't enjoyed a movie that much in a long long time

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Re: the house bunny

Ana Farris is hot...

and funny...

but really hot...

Did I mention she was hot?

Cuz she is...
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Originally posted by tassie View Post
      Anyone seen this???
      It stars Anna Faris from scary movie. I thought she was really just OK in the scary Movie, and I wasn't at all impressed with the actual movie itself.
      BUT the house bunny is HILARIOUS!!! I thought it was going to be just one of the usual college silly movies, but oh MAN is it FUNNY!! I haven't enjoyed a movie that much in a long long time
      The House Bunny kept is hopping funny! The storyline is both fun and meaningful. Anna Faris made her part believable, entertaining and extremely likable.

Scary Movie was simply a large ensemble camp flick - definitely not the kind of film that showcases an actors/actresses talent.

Oh ...and I agree with justjohn that anna is smoldering hot. She's stirs up so much heat that my labido caught fire and melted.
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

well, I wasn't going to see it, cause it looked "stupid funny", but if you guys say it's THAT good...

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
          well, I wasn't going to see it, cause it looked "stupid funny", but if you guys say it's THAT good...
          Have some popcorn on me, Stitchy. Don't forget to take in a "sneak peak" of a second film while you're there. That's how I get my money's worth.
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

I think it IS worth seeing!! very enjoyable

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
            Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
            Originally Posted by MWalton
            :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

I thought the House Bunny sucked. I love Anna Faris, Her bits in Just Friends as the Britney-esque singer dragged around the mid west at Christmas was inspired. The cute co-worker in My Super Ex-girlfriend was endearing. But House Bunny was tired and formulaic though she did give it her best (the supporting cast was great for what they had to work with)

Comment

I am shocked so many people like this movie! I love Anna Farris, and usually like silly, campy movies. I HATED this movie. My husband rented this and Surfer Dude (a little eye candy for us both I guess!) one night a couple weeks ago and BOTH movies were awful.

I made it through House bunny but left the room half way through Surfer Dude.
                �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

I saw the house bunny in theaters. I would NEVER buy the movie, in my opinion it just sucked. I didn't find it very funny and I didn't think any of the acting was great. Out of 5 I would give it a 1 or 2.
                  "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Yeah, I never found her funny and I avoid her films and I dont find her attractive either

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

i just rented this movie cus i was bored...actually thought it was funny

Comment

Want to see a better one with Anna Farris? Rent Waiting...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X