This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Cartoon Collection 2006

ETA: Can a mod please fix the spelling on my title? I should have known better than to start a thread at 11:30 at night....
    My dad sent me these pictures of what he can buy for me for cheap overseas, but what I want to know is: is it legit? There are some mis-spellings in titles and some that I am unfamiliar with and some that I know aren't disney (like Polar Express). I know they might be called something else over there, but still....
    I just want to be sure before I give him an answer. (I had these rightly rotated on photobucket, but for some reason, it wants to undo it on here...)

Last edited by Joshrzmeup; 02-16-2009, 07:30 PM.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Re: Disney Catroon Collection 2006

It is not legit. The reason I know that is because there are titles Like Ice Age, Shrek 1 and 2, and the Polar Express in the set.

Comment

That's what I figured when I saw some of the non-disney titles and some of the mis-spellings, but I just wanted to be really sure.
      Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Yeah, It is a nice looking box though. I can;t imagine that Disney would ever release that many in one set, since they can make so much money releasing them individually.

Comment

Re: Disney Cartoon Collection 2006

It's not legit. But it's funny that you can't even get Song of the South overseas.

Comment

Re: Disney Cartoon Collection 2006

That is just soooo snide!
            WDW - 1987 & 1991
            DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
            DLR - October 2011

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X