Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Who's Watching The Watchmen?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Watching The Watchmen?

Now that The Watchmen will be arriving at theater's by the end of next week, who will go out and watch The Watchmen?

I will .

Re: Who's Watching The Watchmen?

I'm with you too.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I'll probably wait for the dvd. I've never read the comics...but, a friend told me about them a long time ago. So, my vague knowledge of them doesn't propel me to see it in the theaters. I will rent the dvd....since I'm a sucker for anything comic wise.

Comment

I don't know much about the Watchmen, but that's why I'm so excited to see it. everything in the film will be a surprise to me .

I LOVE the preview that was played before Dark Knight. Sometimes I pop in my Dark Knight DVD just to watch that preview :lol:. Love the music and editing .

Comment

i with you three. lol.

Comment

I'll be seeing it though after reading the graphic novel I feel like i know all that will happen in the film
            Also the 2hr & 45min run time means I will not be doing a midnight showing of this one. Don't think I can pay attention for that long :P

Comment

Midnight show tickets finally went on sale online yesterday for my local IMAX theatre. Bought tickets for the nine of us going. I'm re-reading the graphic novel, but not the prose elements, to refresh my memory. I'm also very curious about the rumors that the ending is different from the novel. Depending on what it is that's probably a good idea. I'm also open to probably watching Watchmen a second time after this.

And the other great thing about watching Watchmen is seeing the new Star Trek trailer in front of it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gone2Disneyland View Post
                I'm also very curious about the rumors that the ending is different from the novel. Depending on what it is that's probably a good idea.
                Talking with someone that was lucky to see a special screening of it, the ending is different then the novel. Personally, I'm not a fan of the new ending. It seems way too cheap considering how much they took from the novel. (I don't care if the general public wouldn't get the novel's ending, to me it was so out of the norm, it was flat out brilliant.)

But besides that gripe, from what I hear the rest of the film is very good.
                Disney and Universal fan for life!...Shocking ain't it?
                Seize the future with X-S! Not Stitch.
                I'm not crazy, now if you will excuse me I have tea time with the ghosts at Haunted Mansion.

Comment

I'm seeing it next weekend!!!
                  "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Originally posted by AE_Fan View Post
                    Talking with someone that was lucky to see a special screening of it, the ending is different then the novel. Personally, I'm not a fan of the new ending. It seems way too cheap considering how much they took from the novel. (I don't care if the general public wouldn't get the novel's ending, to me it was so out of the norm, it was flat out brilliant.)

But besides that gripe, from what I hear the rest of the film is very good.
                    From my limited understanding, it wasn't that the original ending wasn't Hollywood, it was that it just seemed a little too lame in the context of the movie's world.

Comment

brand new clip montages from the film will air exclusively during the broadcast of six different programs across three NBC Universal networks. SCIUSA

Comment

prolly wait for the dvd.. well, that would be a great show! enjoy guys..
                        thanE

Comment

I'm going to go see it next weekend!

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

I want to, but I'm not sure if I can...
                            Music is my LIFE!!!

Comment

I am so excited about this movie! I saw the panel last year at Comic Con for it, then read the comic and LOVED it!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X