This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race To Witch Mountain at the El Capitan - March 13 to April 9th

Race to Witch Mountain is coming to the El Capitan theater in Hollywood this week! The El Cap is always a great place to catch a Disney film. This time around, they will have a small display with movie props and costumes which promises to be a fun little perk.

This is a fondly remembered movie franchise from my past and I'm interested to see what they do with the remake.

-Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Race To Witch Mountain at the El Capitan - March 13 to April 9th

I would love to see the movie there (or any movie! for that matter), but I will be enjoying this movie at my local theater in Washington D.C. I think it looks pretty funny and since I loved Dwayne Johnson in The Game Plan, I am excited to see him again!

Comment

I saw this movie this past weekend and it was awesome. It was everything I expected, plus more. The action scenes were ever cooler than the clips I had scene and Johnson did a great job too. I definitely give it two thumbs up for anyone who is considering watching this movie!

Comment

Originally posted by clairebear View Post
        I saw this movie this past weekend and it was awesome. It was everything I expected, plus more. The action scenes were ever cooler than the clips I had scene and Johnson did a great job too. I definitely give it two thumbs up for anyone who is considering watching this movie!
        I can't wait to see it. It looks good from the previews. And don't forget to save your ticket stubs as they are worth 50 points each for Disney Movie Rewards.

Comment

I too saw Witch Mountain this weekend. It was a scifi with a nice balance of drama, comedy and special effects (which there were a multitude of). Although he's appeared in other flicks, Dwayne Johnson proved himself a fine actor here. He's shed himself completely of the "Rock" character he had established in the WWE.

The movie keeps you on edge, and has a lot of character. Although the film features a pair of teens, this is "not another teen movie". LOL! It's a family film with an edge.
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Did you hear Steve Rushton's "Emergency" song in the movie? I loved it. Here is the video for it, I can't stop watching it! I thought it fit the movie perfectly.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X