Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Race To Witch Mountain at the El Capitan - March 13 to April 9th

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race To Witch Mountain at the El Capitan - March 13 to April 9th

Race to Witch Mountain is coming to the El Capitan theater in Hollywood this week! The El Cap is always a great place to catch a Disney film. This time around, they will have a small display with movie props and costumes which promises to be a fun little perk.

This is a fondly remembered movie franchise from my past and I'm interested to see what they do with the remake.

-Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Re: Race To Witch Mountain at the El Capitan - March 13 to April 9th

I would love to see the movie there (or any movie! for that matter), but I will be enjoying this movie at my local theater in Washington D.C. I think it looks pretty funny and since I loved Dwayne Johnson in The Game Plan, I am excited to see him again!

Comment

I saw this movie this past weekend and it was awesome. It was everything I expected, plus more. The action scenes were ever cooler than the clips I had scene and Johnson did a great job too. I definitely give it two thumbs up for anyone who is considering watching this movie!

Comment

Originally posted by clairebear View Post
        I saw this movie this past weekend and it was awesome. It was everything I expected, plus more. The action scenes were ever cooler than the clips I had scene and Johnson did a great job too. I definitely give it two thumbs up for anyone who is considering watching this movie!
        I can't wait to see it. It looks good from the previews. And don't forget to save your ticket stubs as they are worth 50 points each for Disney Movie Rewards.

Comment

I too saw Witch Mountain this weekend. It was a scifi with a nice balance of drama, comedy and special effects (which there were a multitude of). Although he's appeared in other flicks, Dwayne Johnson proved himself a fine actor here. He's shed himself completely of the "Rock" character he had established in the WWE.

The movie keeps you on edge, and has a lot of character. Although the film features a pair of teens, this is "not another teen movie". LOL! It's a family film with an edge.
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Did you hear Steve Rushton's "Emergency" song in the movie? I loved it. Here is the video for it, I can't stop watching it! I thought it fit the movie perfectly.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X