Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixar Animation Studios Special Pre-Release Screening of "Up" Benefiting the Emery Ed

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixar Animation Studios Special Pre-Release Screening of "Up" Benefiting the Emery Ed

I was just sent the following from Pixar and the Emery Ed fund.

I'd like to go, but who the heck has that kind of disposable income in this economy?
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Re: Pixar Animation Studios Special Pre-Release Screening of "Up" Benefiting the Emer

Still debating on whether or not to go.

I have gone to see Ratatouille and Wall-E the last couple of years but times are a little different right now. I would also like to see the expansion they are doing at the studio.

There is a D23 event for the screening of UP that may be a lot more cost effective to attend but they have not released the details yet.

What to do, what to do..?
    "If you build it right, they will come." - Bob Iger

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Comment

Re: Pixar Animation Studios Special Pre-Release Screening of "Up" Benefiting the Emer

I cannot wait to see this movie! When I saw Bolt in 3-D, they had previews for this movie...yayayayyay!

Comment

If you can't attend this event, here is another one that my wife and I will be attending:

Up - San Francisco Film Society

"If you build it right, they will come." - Bob Iger

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X