Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

See a Movie, Plant a Tree

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See a Movie, Plant a Tree

Way to go Disney! I just read this articleabout their new movie Earth.

Pretty awesome news! I was already going to see this movie, but this news makes it much better.

Re: See a Movie, Plant a Tree

So, it's the same show, just on the "big screen?"
    I want my cake back!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
      So, it's the same show, just on the "big screen?"
      Yup.

What did you think it was, a return to the True-Life Adventure film format?
      I like The Happiest Millionaire. What's wrong with that?

Comment

It's disappointing to hear that it's just a revamp of the miniseries that I already saw, but seeing it High Def on the big Screen will be amazing. And...they are going to plant a tree? Perfect, I'm there.

Comment

I didn't realize it was a big screen release of Planet Earth (which I loved). I'll still be seeing it, but I'm a little disappointed.
          Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

i think this will be amazing... going to wait for this one...
            just do what you think...

Comment

Originally posted by sunnygirl View Post
              I didn't realize it was a big screen release of Planet Earth (which I loved).
              Well, not exactly. It is a big screen repackaging of some of the Planet Earth footage. They have re-edited the footage of the polar bears, elephants, and whales (I believe) into a narrative.

So if you've seen Planet Earth before, the scenes in this movie will be very familiar. No new footage but it'll be on the big screen and told in a new way.

(plus, if you see it, a tree will get planted!) :yea:

Comment

Originally posted by sunnygirl View Post
                I didn't realize it was a big screen release of Planet Earth (which I loved). I'll still be seeing it, but I'm a little disappointed.
                Well this film is narrated by James Earl Jones and will follow the story of 3 different animal families. It will focus on the lives of elephants, polar bears and whales. Just watching the trailer online instantly captivated me, so seeing a whole film on a huge screen can't even compare to watching it on television. The tree cause is really clever and I think it is awesome. It will make me feel like I am "giving back" on Earth day myself!

NatdRat--- There will be new footage in the movie as well and only a little bit of the footage from the Planet Earth series.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X