Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Rhino from BOLT interview by Chuck the Movieguy

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhino from BOLT interview by Chuck the Movieguy

YouTube - Rhino from BOLT interview by Chuck the Movieguy

Eveybody's favorite celebrity hamster has a lively interview. For the first time, Rhyno reaveals his life before Bolt as compared with his post-Bolt fame. Of further interest is his discription of how gravitational forces affect him while rolling around in his ball.

Whatever you do, do not miss the hamster dance! If you should accidentally miss it the first time, he gets jiggy with it again toward the end.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Rhino from BOLT interview by Chuck the Movieguy

there's a bunch of rhino interviews out there. guess he did a press junket this past weekend. i'm working on compiling what I can find.

Comment

Originally posted by bradk View Post
      there's a bunch of rhino interviews out there. guess he did a press junket this past weekend. i'm working on compiling what I can find.
      Coolness. Would love to see your compilation once you finish putting it together, brad.

Comment

i got 6 including the one you posted and 2 more links that didn't work for me

Bolt’s Rhino Provides Fully Awesome ‘Live’ Interviews | StitchKingdom.com

Comment

i got 6 including the one you posted and 2 more links that didn't work for me
          Killer diller! Each of these interviews "eat danger for breakfast". If there is one thing that Rhino doesn't lack, it's confidence. He is one hilarious dude ..er ..I mean hamster dude.

Comment

my favorite overall was the joblo, but one of the others asks him what he eats for lunch (i forget which one it is, either talking pictures or the rez guy) and that's the single best answer in my opinion.

Comment

my favorite overall was the joblo, but one of the others asks him what he eats for lunch (i forget which one it is, either talking pictures or the rez guy) and that's the single best answer in my opinion.

:lol: Rhino is quite the character.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X