Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Coke Corner vs. Casey's Corner

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coke Corner vs. Casey's Corner

If you have been to both Disney World & Disneyland and tried both Coke Corner & Casey's Corner. Who do you like better and why?

This will be a Multi-Choice poll. Just in case you like both.
    Coke Corner
    25.00%
    Casey's Corner
    75.00%
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Re: Coke Corner vs. Casey's Corner

I want to say I like Casey's Corner better. I like there Hot Dogs and plus I love the hot cheese sauce. I also like the corn dog nuggets. Probably the only minus between that and Coke Corner. Is, that I don't like sitting on the bleacher while trying to watch for my friend Peg Leg Pete to be on. The bleacher makes it hard to eat. I like the seating at Coke Corner is much better. But I will still pick Casey Corner over Coke Corner. Because I like Casey's Corner food more.

(I'm only judging from the insides. When I'm talking about the seatings.)
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Re: Coke Corner vs. Casey's Corner

I quite enjoyed Casey's Corner at Disneyland Paris... nice hot dogs and there are a lot of seating options... inside, outside or in the covered walkway behind main street. I've never been to WDW so I wouldn't know but I assume Casey's Corner there is pretty similar (except for the seating in the walkway).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X