Announcement

Collapse

Attention New Uber/Lyft Users

If you are planning to use Uber or Lyft anywhere in the US and have not already taken your first ride, you can use the following codes for a free or discounted first ride (amount varies by location). Uber - matthewb96 Lyft - matthewb96
See more
See less

Coke Corner vs. Casey's Corner

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coke Corner vs. Casey's Corner

If you have been to both Disney World & Disneyland and tried both Coke Corner & Casey's Corner. Who do you like better and why?

This will be a Multi-Choice poll. Just in case you like both.
    Coke Corner
    25.00%
    Casey's Corner
    75.00%
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Re: Coke Corner vs. Casey's Corner

I want to say I like Casey's Corner better. I like there Hot Dogs and plus I love the hot cheese sauce. I also like the corn dog nuggets. Probably the only minus between that and Coke Corner. Is, that I don't like sitting on the bleacher while trying to watch for my friend Peg Leg Pete to be on. The bleacher makes it hard to eat. I like the seating at Coke Corner is much better. But I will still pick Casey Corner over Coke Corner. Because I like Casey's Corner food more.

(I'm only judging from the insides. When I'm talking about the seatings.)
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Re: Coke Corner vs. Casey's Corner

I quite enjoyed Casey's Corner at Disneyland Paris... nice hot dogs and there are a lot of seating options... inside, outside or in the covered walkway behind main street. I've never been to WDW so I wouldn't know but I assume Casey's Corner there is pretty similar (except for the seating in the walkway).

Comment

Working...
      X