Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Producers: The Movie Musical" Trailer Online!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Producers: The Movie Musical" Trailer Online!

Hello..

The original thread I started about this appears to have been deleted in the last update so I thought I'd re-post...

A trailer for the new film version of the Broadway musial "The Producers" is now available to view online at the following link

http://www.sonypictures.co.uk/movies...ers/index.html

This is the website for Sony Pictures in the UK.

The trailer looks good, and I'm eager to see the film. Enjoy!

Re: "The Producers: The Movie Musical" Trailer Online!

YOU ROCK! thanks for the post!
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Thanks for the info, this looks great. All great actors!!
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I loved the original movie, love Mathew, Nathan and Mel Brooks so this has to be something special. I can hardly wait for the U.S. Release. This is the one play I would have loved to have seen in New York. With Nathan and Mathew. Those two look so funny together.
        Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Definitely a must see this winter. Loved the play on Broadway, and am glad that I will finally get a chance to see BRoderick and Lane perform the roles.
          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo
            Definitely a must see this winter. Loved the play on Broadway, and am glad that I will finally get a chance to see BRoderick and Lane perform the roles.
            The show has remained a great one without Nathan and Matthew. It's that rare piece of musical theatre that is just so solidly written, performed, and staged that makes one want to believe in the genre.

However, when these guys were in it, the show was transcendent. There's something about their chemistry that quite simply can't be explained. Just another part of why I'm looking forward to the film.

Comment

I agree about the show being great without them...I saw it when Alan Ruck and Richard Kind were doing it...still hilarious, but without Lane and Broderick, it's like the Odd Couple without Lemmon and Matthau, or the Music Man without Robert Preston...
              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X