Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

It is a very good horror film

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is a very good horror film

This is a movie that I watch in the daytime :ctongue: If I do watch it at night I would have to turn on the lights :ctongue: There is just something about It that scares me. Ths unknown horror of seeing that something is not right when I see scenes from this film is what I think really scares me. By the way even though this movie scares me I do enjoy it

One scene that I find really scary is when Beverly Marsh is talking about how one time when she was a child and that bully Henry Bowers was giving her a hard time. The movie flashes back to when you see Beverly Marsh as a child and these bullies (one of them being Henry Bowers) are giving her a hard time. Some man (this child knows this man) sees the child being bullied and the child thinks that this man is going to come help her, but he turns away and go inside and Beverly Marsh as an adult says "that is when it hit me that something was wrong in Derry" > By itself this scene does not seem that scary (though if I was a child being bullied by all those kids from School that would not be good) > What makes this scene so scary is that is really seems to hit on the fact that something is not right and there is this unknown horror. It was like the whole town of Derry and the people in the town are under some unknown horror spell.

Anyways here is a link to this dvd. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Stephen-Kings-Richard-Thomas/dp/B00006FDCD/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1239151859&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Stephen King's It: Richard Thomas, Tim Reid, Annette O'Toole, Harry Anderson, Dennis Christopher, Richard Masur, John Ritter, Tim Curry, Jonathan Brandis, Brandon Crane, Adam Faraizl, Seth Green, Tommy Lee Wallace, Allen S. Epstein, Jim G[/ame]

So who all likes this movie? Also do you understand what I mean with the unknown horror in this film? A lot of the scenes in a way don't seem all that scary to me by itself, but something about those scenes seems very scary.
    Last edited by tiny tim; 04-07-2009, 05:54 PM.
    sigpic

Re: It is a very good horror film

I can't watch that movie. There's a clown.

And, I'm scared of clowns.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X