Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie in 2011!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie in 2011!!!

Live-Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Coming in 2011! FirstShowing.net

back to the suits!

now someone just needs to off Peter Laird and we've got ourselves a reboot!
    PSN: ItsTheRocketeer
    Nintendo Network: ItsTheRocketeer
    3DS: 3050-7580-4526

Re: New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie in 2011!!!

I really liked the first TMNT movie from the 90's. Henson's suits were excellent, Splinter was great, Casey Jones, April, everyone. It had a great story that stuck close enough to the original comic for fans but also was kid friendly for the young ones who watched the cartoon. Secret of the Ooze was a bit more geared towards kids, but was still fun. The third one, well, it was made. I liked the latest CGI effort, great writing and characterzation, animation, nicely done. I hope the new one has a good story and the turtles look good. I am looking forward to this, and yeah, I wish Laird would get back to work on doing more turtle comics and other fun stuff with them.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X