Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Donald or Martha. Which one will you watch?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald or Martha. Which one will you watch?

Okay I just saw Martha's Apprentice and their is NOTHING different between hers and Donalds! What is NBC thinking? well with that being said, who would you prefer to watch?
    Martha Stewart's
    5.88%
    Donald Trump's
    5.88%
    Both Donald & Martha's
    11.76%
    None of theirs
    76.47%

Re: Donald or Martha. Which one will you watch?

neither one, I do not like the bad hair on either one of them !

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
      neither one, I do not like the bad hair on either one of them !
      LOL

I also don't like Martha's (Stands up, gets dressed like martha, poses like martha in a non prison but very british way, and begins to speak like martha) "rich accent". (Smiles like Martha, then takes a sip of coffee, and sits down in a patient, yet freakily disturbing manner)

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
        LOL

I also don't like Martha's (Stands up, gets dressed like martha, poses like martha in a non prison but very british way, and begins to speak like martha) "rich accent". (Smiles like Martha, then takes a sip of coffee, and sits down in a patient, yet freakily disturbing manner)

LOL
        And I want to take donalds hair and shave it off. it is to freaking weird! And that red color, oye, it hurts my eyes!!

Comment

I loathe martha....I used to watch donald, but it's all the same now...boring...

Comment

Neither, Donalds hair frightens me, Marthas faux kind personality and smiles freak me out equally the same.

Comment

Both, but only because I like the train wrecks of reality tv shows. I never really watched Martha on anythign before, but, boy is she bland. I didn't find her to be charming or interesting.

Comment

okay NBC striked gold with the first apprentice. But then after that, nothing.

Comment

Neither. Except for one thing (his WTC idea) I hate Trump and I find it stange that Martha has this show when she got put in jail because what she did in buisiness. Is that someone you want to model your business life around?

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
                  Okay I just saw Martha's Apprentice and their is NOTHING different between hers and Donalds!
                  Well, the "catchphrase" is a bit different. Donald says "You're Fired!" while Martha says "You don't fit in. Goodbye."

okay NBC striked gold with the first apprentice. But then after that, nothing.
                  Yep, that gold mine is running empty. It's season premiere was only watched by 9.83 million people (which is 6.05 million down from last year).
                  “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

I watch 'em both. i'm addicted. What can I saty?
                    Good morning, son
                    In twenty years from now
                    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                    And I can tell you 'bout today
                    And how I picked you up and everything changed
                    It was pain
                    Sunny days and rain
                    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Neither. I liked the first Apprentice but that's it. Plus Donald and Martha annoy the heck out of me.

Comment

I don't really watch reality shows anymore... Now that I have seen what really goes on. Not to say it isn't real it's just there are many takes and then editing.

TLC life unscripted, yes but they sure know what questions to ask. 10 yrs younger in 10 days...NOT try 2 months.
                        aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
                        isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

bleh...i'm so over reality shows.
                          <o>

Comment

I gave Donald a shot (be it only occassionally) during season one, but haven't watched since. I just don't see how the premise can continue to be effective or amusing once it's already been done. I would expect to see major changes soon. Martha got her butt kick last week by Lost, so she will either be gone soon, or at least exiled to another night to finish out her time. I heard somewhere last week that she wasn't Donald's first choice for the show. If i recall correctly it was originally Richard Branson that he wanted to do a second version of Apprentice, but then another network gave Branson his own copycat show so Trump had to look for someone else.

Comment

I watched both of them. Didn't like Martha. So I'll stick to Trump only.
                              Do you like catching up on the latest Disney news? Then check out the News section here on MiceChat!

Plus the show. - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X