This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Observe and Report

Anyone seen it? Is it any good? worth seeing? It looks good, but that doesn't mean anything. It starts here this week. I like Seth Rogen (although he looks heavier in this) and I loved Anna Faris in the House Bunny (she looks like she's had alot of work IE surgery since the scary movies).
    It looks similar to Paul Blart, which I have seen and thought was OK. I thought it was going to be better than it was

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNPSxqbPLPQ"]YouTube - Observe And Report - Official Trailer [HD][/ame]

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Re: Observe and Report

not worth seeing, imo.

worst seth rogan movie to date.

Comment

thanks. I'll wait for the DVD

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
      Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
      Originally Posted by MWalton
      :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

I went to the Hollywood premiere for this movie and saw it with the cast at the Grauman's Theatre. Let me say this. It has a lot of sexual content, nudity, cussing, dark humor, etc. I enjoyed watching it with the cast inside Grauman's, but probably won't buy it or anything .

But I did have a blast getting to meet the asian twin security guards and ALMOST getting to meet Ray Liota afterwards .

Comment

i'll give it a try...
          just do what you think...

Comment

Empire's review suggests that it is funny but you may feel guilty for laughing at it. It may look like another Paul Blart but is apparently a whole lot darker.
            WDW - 1987 & 1991
            DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
            DLR - October 2011

Comment

I do love Seth Rogen, so I will definitely check it out. I will probably just rent it though.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X