This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP confirms Disneyland is no longer scanning photos at Splash Mountain

Well it looks like the cat is out of the bag.

Disneyland spokeswoman Suzi Brown issued a statement to the Associated Press today, regarding the removal of photo screeners on Splash Mountain after the blog MiceAge.com - A different look at Disney... reported on the changes.

When asked the reasoning behind the decision, Ms. Brown stated that "actual inappropriate behaviors by guests are rare" and therefore they have reassigned those employees to other duties.

For the full story, please go to Disneyland Stops Scanning For Bare-Breasted Riders - cbs5.com and yes, they do cite MiceChat.com as the original source for this story.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Re: AP confirms Disneyland is no longer scanning photos at Spalsh Mountain

Same game again with Al.

Lie and say it isn't happening, let it happen, and then say it happend.
    -Monorail Man

Comment

Re: AP confirms Disneyland is no longer scanning photos at Splash Mountain

that sucks!

Comment

So I can 'whip it out' on the mountain again? FINALLY!

Comment

What I don't like about this is that before it was just kept to the MiceChat community and those at the park who knew about it. Now everyone knows about it.
          Growing older is manditory
          Growing up is however, optional

Comment

error wrong post. sorry about.

Comment

wonder how fast now you will see breasts in the pictures ans other bad behavior since there is no more policing the pictures. scary !!!
              -------------------------------------------
              I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

Comment

that is scary

Comment

Brady MacDonald at the LA Times Funland blog confirmed this last week, thanks to another Disneyland spokesperson, Betsy Sanchez.

Could ‘Flash Mountain’ return, in light of Disneyland job cuts? - Travel - LATimes.com

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

on - off- on -off -on -off

this is like a rollercoster ride.... this will change again (sooner I hope)
                    My Little Stars: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-0J4KNFzDE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abE_epTZys0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPkxndHraaU

Comment

Originally posted by Walt's Ghost View Post
                      So I can 'whip it out' on the mountain again? FINALLY!
                      Give 'em some fresh air. Knock yourself out.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X