I so want to go to Union Station and see this, probably on Saturday (with a bazillion other people!). I'll take Metro Rail to get there and so won't have to worry about driving and parking. But I can't find any info about hours either, or where exactly it will be. Anyone else going?
Friday, May 22: 9:00am - 9:00pm Saturday, May 23: 9:00am - 9:00pm Sunday, May 24: 9:00am - 9:00pm Monday, May 25: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime attraction where guests of all ages will get a behind the scenes look at the magic, the spectacle and cutting edge technology of the all-new motion picture "Disney's A Christmas Carol" starring Jim Carrey and directed by Robert Zemeckis - and it's all forFREE!!!!!
- See a sneak peek of the film in our Digital 3-D Theatre!
- Get a Behind the Scenes look at the making of the Movie!
- See original artifacts from the Charles Dickens Museum!
- Morph your face into characters from the movie!
- See concept art, models, costumes & maquettes!
- Plus carolers, snow and much more!!
- Fun for the whole family!
"If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006
I'm definitely all about the train tour - I think it's one of the coolest promos I've seen in a really long time. They're literally bringing Christmas to every city! It doesn't stop by DC until much later in the year - sadness - so if you check it out in LA this weekend, let me know how it is!