Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Tron 2

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tron 2

Ok so brother told me that tron 2 will come out, here is my question I hope someone can tell me, my brother told me that Jeff Bridges character is NOW going to be the bad guy? can someone clarify this I would appericate it. Thanks a lot
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Re: Tron 2

The last time this was started it was around the time that they released the Tron 2.0 game. At this point there is no movie plans or a script even, just rumors nothing more. I know I'd like there to be truth to it as I loved the movie but so far nothing .
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
    sigpic

Comment

Here is alot of info on the film:

http://micechat.com/forums/news/1088...el-2011-a.html

But why not be surprised?
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Flynn turns bad because he's angry - someone stole his rug, the one that tied the room together.

Comment

The Dude abides
          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X